Jiri admits Jan is more dangerous than Glover

Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score
Interview happened before title shot

Doing great. Ready. Feels different.

Using this time to improve himself rather than study potential opponents.

When he got into the UFC, had to show everything he's got.

Says the Reyes KO came naturally.

Feels no pressure.

Living in small cottage alone, small garden to practice alone and quiet. Near to a town where he trains.

Playing soccer to relax. Not watching football on TV, no time.

Thinks the UFC LHW is the strongest, other orgs got some good opponents like Nemkov.

Jan has sharper weapons than Glover, better IQ, angles, movement.

Says Glover looks focused. Jokingly directed a question at him, asking him if he's healthy, as he's ready to replace in case he is not.

Thinks fighters are supposed to look like warriors, so the "war hair" is born

Last edited:
s-l300.jpg

Where have I seen that hair before? Oh that's right-

latest

Jiri is another data node in the scientific study that the scienceticians at the Sherdog Institute are conducting. They figured out long ago that strong hairline metrics correspond convincingly with effective and winning fiters. When the study is published in sciencetific journals in the future, it will change the way people trane for combats sports. Rogaine will be a UFC sponsor, etc. Sherdog, once again, on the cutting edge.

Jiri is another data node in the scientific study that the scienceticians at the Sherdog Institute are conducting. They figured out long ago that strong hairline metrics correspond convincingly with effective and winning fiters. When the study is published in sciencetific journals in the future, it will change the way people trane for combats sports. Rogaine will be a UFC sponsor, etc. Sherdog, once again, on the cutting edge.
Once again, it's only a matter time. As technological development progresses in the hairline metrics field and the community keeps making discoveries, there will soon be enough data gathered to make an irrefutable claim that high metrics in these fields have a direct correlation with GOAT status across all athletic categories known to humans.

Last edited:
This guy is scary. I am glad I never have to be in there against him

this guy is begging to be wrestle fucked with his samruai lifestyle training.

G O A T C H A Z K A

M A S T E R Y

An image fail? Lol

Anyways, can't wait for Techno Viking to violently point Jones in a direction, telling him to GTFO of MMA and Jones can never stop walking.

Jiri is a very interesting fighter..

You would hate to fight him as his style is so awkward, you're not going to see his attacks coming because the timing and movements are so unorthodox.. he fights with a broken rythum.

He's a good athlete too.. extremely dangerous guy, I'd love to see him fight Jones.

His defense sucks, but I'm sure he's been working on it.

Back