Jimi Manuwa vs. Jan Blachowitz Being Targetted For Poland Later This Spring

Great matchup of 2 solid up-and-comers. Only thing I don't like about it, is this the kind of fight where shertards will still try to discredit the winner saying 'who has he beat' because neither fighter has a 'name'.

Would've preferred that these two could've got fights with guys like Feijao and Lil Nog first, and then from there, try to make a matchup like this...

Good fight. Wasn't their another fighter who actually wanted to fight Jimi and they said he turned them down?

I think it was Patrick Cummins who wanted to fight Manuwa. Manuwa then turned him down and said he only wanted a top 10 guy next or something like that.

Ohhhhh boy do I like this fight. Gonna be a war. Jan's a beast anywhere the fight goes.

Didn't Sokoudjou have a controversial fight with Jan a couple years back?

I can see why Manuwa, with his voodoo stoppages and lone loss to a future champ, would think he deservers a better opponent than Cummins.

I can't see why the main character from Wolfenstein is that opponent.

It is great to see that the UFC is going to Poland. Jan had an impressive debut in the UFC but Jimi is a step up in competition. This is a solid fight, and hopefully the rumor comes to fruition. However, this is not main event worthy.

vastly underused word, well played.

jennifer-lawrence-got-back-1.gif

on topic, I like the UFC using recognizable fighters from Europe in top slots for cards across the pond.
should be an interesting fight and could be a launching pad for Jan to get bigger fights if he wins in a dominating fashion.

Back