Jimi Manuwa vs. Jan Blachowitz Being Targetted For Poland Later This Spring

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/2...ma-news-jimi-manuwa-vs-jan-blachowicz-rumored

As the UK-based website #WHOATV reports under reference of a source close to the situation, British powerhouse Jimi Manuwa is set to face former KSW champion Jan Blachowicz.

Blachowicz is a huge star in his home country, so this could be a potential main card fight for a long rumored event in Poland - if not the main event. .........

click the link for more.

Maybe winner of this fight vs. Rampage/Maldonado winner?

Last edited by a moderator:
After his demolition of Latifi, I really want to see more from Blachowitz. Great fight!

After his demolition of Latifi, I really want to see more from Blachowitz. Great fight!

Yeah, good striker vs. striker matchup. Winner of this should either fight Rampage/Maldonado winner, or Patrick Cummins, who just broke into the top 15 and should be eligible for a step up.

Nice, LHW has the possibility of being damn interesting again.

Can anyone summarise Blachowitz for me? His name isn't ringing a bell.

That'll be really interesting, don't want to see either of them lose though.

What euro card is this going on? If Jan can blast Illir I am sure Jimi can too.

So he ducked Cummins because he supposedly wanted a top 10 guy and now he's agreed to fight someone with one UFC fight to their name? Cool story Jimi.

Didn't jimi turn down the starbucks worker because Jimi "only wants a top ten opponent" ?

So he ducked Cummins because he supposedly wanted a top 10 guy and now he's agreed to fight someone with one UFC fight to their name? Cool story Jimi.
This. Manuwa is a scared. He just wants to build a rep taking easy fights.

If he wants to progress he really has to step up. He got rekt easily by Gus but if he improves he can be top 10 one day. He really doesn't deserve his ranking yet.

Didn't jimi turn down the starbucks worker because Jimi "only wants a top ten opponent" ?
Yep. And he loses fans being scared and taking only favorable opponents.

If he improves and tests himself against all kinds of opponents he'll go a lot further as a fighter and with the fans.

Taking Jimi by UD or late TKO. But wouldn't be upset if he loses, since he's clearly ducking Cummins.

Holy fuck they're not easing Blachowicz into the UFC. Should be a great battle though, Manuwa's fight to lose, and if he really ducked Cummins and said he only wanted top 10 fighters than this is Joe Silva teaching him a lesson.

Forgot about Jan! This fight gives me a violence boner!

Jimi knows he'd be molested for three rounds. He doesn't want that.

Back