News Jim Miller About To Reach Maximum Reebok Pay!! Congrats!! What A Milestone!!

I don't think I've ever knowingly purchased any Reebok gear in my entire life, save for a ratty pair of basketball shorts way back when.
Last Reebok thing I bought was a pair of Pumps.

That was clearly a long time ago. And since they signed the deal with the UFC, I now actively avoid buying anything Reebok.

I don't how many fights Jim Miller has in the UFC but that stat you posted is about the amount of wins Jim Miller has in the UFC. Which he has 20 according to that stat. I am a hundred percent sure Miller hasn't won all his fights and he has fought more then those 20 wins. So he probably surpassed that milestone already.
He probably had 20 UFC fights before Reebok came on the scene and enjoyed that max payment from the very beginning.

Jim Miller Bless
Khabib Bless

11-1 when he entered the UFC, 31-13-1 now.

before the reebok deal he had 18 fights.

Finally making that Anderson Silva money

Look at all the assholes in this thread, who would throw away 10-20k just because it isn't fair.

Thats the fucking deal you morons, its take it or leave it, lets ask Jim if he's happy to have 20k.

How many fighters do you think make enough to be considered middle-upper class each year, maybe 50 tops? This is the premier multi-billion corporation, yet making enough money to be just comfortable is somehow making it big time.

Don't know how these corporate booklickers justify this and somehow expect a quality product.

Look at all the assholes in this thread, who would throw away 10-20k just because it isn't fair.

Thats the fucking deal you morons, its take it or leave it, lets ask Jim if he's happy to have 20k.
Of course, he'll take it, as would any of us. Now ask Miller how much has he lost compared to his previous endorsement deals, even with the payout scaling down to reflect the MMA boom being over

Hi Dana!

Zion Williamson got U$75M from Jordan Brand without even playing a single NBA game. LOL
And Bill Gates make $11 Million a day without ever getting punched in the face or throwing a basketball.

Jim Miller set to fight his 21st fight for the organization which means that..

It only took 12 years of blood, sweat, and Lyme disease but he finally did it!! He’s now at the top tier Reebok fighter pay and will now get a raise from 15k to 20k!!!!

<DCWhoa><{danawhoah}>I

Reebok Pay Structure:
1-3 bouts receive $3,500
4-5 bouts get $4,000
6-10 bouts get $5,000
11-15 bouts earn $10,000
16-20 bouts pocket $15,000
and 21 bouts and more get $20,000.

Jim Miller has over 30 fights in the UFC.

$20 gees

Lol what a fucking joke

New comers to the UFC were able to get sponsors paying more than that before
When back in 2005 when mma was big and their wasn't 500 local fighters in every city begging for sponsorship

Back