News Jim Miller About To Reach Maximum Reebok Pay!! Congrats!! What A Milestone!!

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Jim Miller set to fight his 21st fight for the organization which means that..

It only took 12 years of blood, sweat, and Lyme disease but he finally did it!! He’s now at the top tier Reebok fighter pay and will now get a raise from 15k to 20k!!!!

<DCWhoa><{danawhoah}>I

Reebok Pay Structure:
1-3 bouts receive $3,500
4-5 bouts get $4,000
6-10 bouts get $5,000
11-15 bouts earn $10,000
16-20 bouts pocket $15,000
and 21 bouts and more get $20,000.

Headline: Jim Miller reaches too Reebok Tier

In Other News: Reebok deal set to expire next year in 2021

[<dunn]

Jim Miller set to fight his 21st fight for the organization which means that..

It only took 12 years of blood, sweat, and Lyme disease but he finally did it!! He’s now at the top tier Reebok fighter pay and will now get a raise from 15k to 20k!!!!

<DCWhoa><{danawhoah}>I

Reebok Pay Structure:
1-3 bouts receive $3,500
4-5 bouts get $4,000
6-10 bouts get $5,000
11-15 bouts earn $10,000
16-20 bouts pocket $15,000
and 21 bouts and more get $20,000.

I don't how many fights Jim Miller has in the UFC but that stat you posted is about the amount of wins Jim Miller has in the UFC. Which he has 20 according to that stat. I am a hundred percent sure Miller hasn't won all his fights and he has fought more then those 20 wins. So he probably surpassed that milestone already.
He probably had 20 UFC fights before Reebok came on the scene and enjoyed that max payment from the very beginning.

Jim Miller Bless
Khabib Bless

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't how many fights Jim Miller has in the UFC but that stat you posted is about the amount of wins Jim Miller has in the UFC. Which he has 20 according to that stat. I am a hundred percent sure Miller hasn't won all his fights and he has fought more then those 20 wins. So he probably surpassed that milestone already.
He probably had 20 UFC fights before Reebok came on the scene and enjoyed that max payment from the very beginning.

Jim Miller Bless
Khabib Bless

You’re right it says wins.

It actually took him 7 years with a consistent 3 fights a year to reach 21 fights. Most people would’ve got cut, injured, or CTE by then.

On another note, Conor has only 12 fights so he only gets 10k Reebok money. Only 4 more fights and he’ll get 15k!!

<Dana05>

Miller's an OG. His 21st fight was against Chiesa, same year the deal started. He's actually racked up over a quarter million from Reebok so far.

War Miller.

And war Joe Lauzon, just because it's Joe Lauzon.

He better be grateful that Reebok is generous enough to fund his lifestyle.

You’re right it says wins.

It actually took him 7 years with a consistent 3 fights a year to reach 21 fights. Most people would’ve got cut, injured, or CTE by then.

On another note, Conor has only 12 fights so he only gets 10k Reebok money. Only 4 more fights and he’ll get 15k!!

<Dana05>
That's probably why he wants a rematch against Khabib. To get his Reebok championship money back

<seedat>

Reebok Money Bless
Khabib Bless

$20 gees

Lol what a fucking joke

New comers to the UFC were able to get sponsors paying more than that before

Zion Williamson got U$75M from Jordan Brand without even playing a single NBA game. LOL

And you won't find a more deserving fighter, Miller has been a reliable and hard working employee since day 1. Reebok bless.

I don't think I've ever knowingly purchased any Reebok gear in my entire life, save for a ratty pair of basketball shorts way back when.

Man, that would make C-level athletes like Jordan Burroughs and Canelo Alvarez regret not going into MMA.

Jim Miller Bless
Khabib Bless

Isn't it only 20 UFC fights while under Reebok?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back