JFK to 9/11: Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick (2014)

Blowing Dixie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if I should post this in Mayberry or here, where I suspect there might be more discussion about the content.. I hope I made the right call, otherwise mod can move. Or delete. Or ban. :(

Topic is: Have you seen the movie "JFK to 9/11: Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick" and if so, what did you think about it?

I won't link the movie even though it's on Youtube since there are some disturbing scenes that I don't know are allowed or not on this forum.

Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK by himself.

IMDB synopsis:

'This is one of the only documentaries that actually speaks on the real Secret Societies which for most are still a secret'.

<mma4>

MOTHERFUUUUUUCKER!!!!! HERETIC!!!!
1a5plf.gif

Everyone knows it was Magneto

I can't tell if the reviews on it's imdb are fake but i haven't seen anything on 9/11 since loose change way back and anything on jfk is good. I might give it a go.

Can't definitively deny that b/c a lot of the evidence is still classified, but even at that, it was 1963, no DNA or forensic evidence, but that explanation does require accepting a lot of fishy coincidences.

Realistically though, it doesn't matter too much at this point.

Can't definitively deny that b/c a lot of the evidence is still classified, but even at that, it was 1963, no DNA or forensic evidence, but that explanation does require accepting a lot of fishy coincidences.

Realistically though, it doesn't matter too much at this point.

The main thing I can't figure out is why Ruby shot Oswald. He must have known he was sacrificing his life by doing that. Life in prison or death penalty, his life is over. There was a 100% chance he was gonna be caught shooting Oswald like that. Maybe he wanted to be famous or a hero. Or even be pardoned or let off by a jury.

The main thing I can't figure out is why Ruby shot Oswald.
That's the biggest one.

People don't risk their life like that, like ever, to avenge any non-family member.

Edit: the second biggest one is the fact that he was a Russian defector who was let back into the country with his Russian Wife...in 1963.... If it was anyone else he would've been arrested and charged with treason at the port.

Last edited:
The main thing I can't figure out is why Ruby shot Oswald. He must have known he was sacrificing his life by doing that. Life in prison or death penalty, his life is over. There was a 100% chance he was gonna be caught shooting Oswald like that. Maybe he wanted to be famous or a hero. Or even be pardoned or let off by a jury.
The whole Ruby thing is so bizarre. And the fact that he died a few years later while awaiting trial just seems like its straight from a movie plot.

The whole Ruby thing is so bizarre. And the fact that he died a few years later while awaiting trial just seems like its straight from a movie plot.
He had a fatal cancer diagnosis, but he was also connected to the mob, so he wasn't IMO some random avenger.

I don't know if I should post this in Mayberry or here, where I suspect there might be more discussion about the content.. I hope I made the right call, otherwise mod can move. Or delete. Or ban. :(

Topic is: Have you seen the movie "JFK to 9/11: Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick" and if so, what did you think about it?

I won't link the movie even though it's on Youtube since there are some disturbing scenes that I don't know are allowed or not on this forum.
The title sounds like an obvious deception. It’s selling an idea, not sharing one. This is how tricksters operate, which is kind of ironic given the subject.

I've seen that documentary and Its pretty excellent. Basically the deep state cabal came fully into power after assassinating JFK. And it's been the same group of people running our government ever since. Reagan was the exception...And Bush tried to kill him early in his term.

It's a great doc but it's really old. Oswald crowd should really unsub from everything and stop social communication. If you're still that dumb that you don't realise JFK was killed because he was uncomfortable then you are just plain dumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back