International Jewish funds help keep Mediterranean migrant rescue afloat

pretty sure its part of their agenda to flow migrant into europe...

Oh maybe that’s it. I forget which one we’re not allowed to criticize.
Neither of your German, Israel if you're Israeli, the religion if you're liberal and the people if you're an American Jew.

All kidding aside, I understand where the sensitivity is coming from.

Traditional European Jewish thought has been to support multicultural states as they're safer for Jews. Pogroms usually come from homogeneous states.
That's not a conspiracy theory or anything but it's old stuff.
Jews were supportive of the Austrian-Hungarian Empire, for example, or Yugoslavia or later on the Soviet Union, until Stalin that is.
How does it apply nowadays when jews have Israel and there is also the US where most jews live and it's pretty safe?
I'm not sure.

Similar in principle to why divide and rule works, really, which is a big reason why multiculturalism is pushed so hard in the West, and may eventually be pushed all over the place for the same reason. The concepts are pretty universal.

Ok, it's not the Jews. I agree that it's not a specific people behind this. After all, they're not enjoying their new neighbors either.

The questions of who, why and for what goals are relevant and must be asked. If you don't think there's something underhanded going in in Europe then you haven't been paying attention. None of it makes sense. Not from an economic or humanitarian standpoint.

think about it guys... pink is the color of the thing, that makes the World go round, not green. It was never about green... well just "Soylent Green" they needed that to feed the People; to dumb them down, make them easier to control, slaves, as you call them.

Pink is apparently Steven Tyler of Aerosmiths favorite color, Pigs are Pink, Pigs are scavengers, you know what else are scavengers? chickens,lobsters, crabs, shrimps, pigeons, vultures, rats, roaches, flies, worms, and even mushrooms, and smuts (yes, both in the literal, and figurative sense) When one eats another, you become them. Just like how it applies to the Universe, is the same as how it applies on earth. You are what you eat. We are becoming one. Spoilers (ya want to see some smuts? like real life smuts? really, really dirty smuts? ps. the smuts I"m talking about are in the literal sense, they are a kind of fungis,
Smuts1209.jpg
][/QUOTE]

Ah yes, the globalist joos in the EU are importing muslims to..... the eu...... to change the culture into muslims because...... muslims hate non muslims...... and joos....... because globalists and cultural Marxism.

Where were we going with this again?

^this poor goy

Ah yes, the globalist joos in the EU are importing muslims to..... the eu...... to change the culture into muslims because...... muslims hate non muslims...... and joos....... because globalists and cultural Marxism.

well theyre not funding for these refugees to be routed to israel

And remember, its the left that is really antisemitic.
Ok, it's not the Jews. I agree that it's not a specific people behind this. After all, they're not enjoying their new neighbors either.

So who's funding this multimillion dollar effort to ferry unwanted people into the EU? It's not EU citizens, that's for sure. Who, what, why are relevant questions.
There's probably a lot of funding from international NGOs that work with refugee and migrant issues but the organization singled out in the OP, the Central Welfare Board of Jews, is based in Germany. So the funds from there likely come from Jews who are EU citizens.
Hungary passed a transparency law a few years ago mandating NGOs clearly show on their websites where their funding is coming from and promptly had a negative propaganda campaign ran on their government in European media. Same thing happened when they incentivized having more kids via tax cuts. Salvini in Italy took a hardline stance against keeping ports open to unwanted migrants and somehow now he's gone replaced by an unelected, pro-migrant puppet. Merkel, an outspoken critic if multiculturalism decided to invite the third world to Europe in September of 2015.
This is why people had an issue with that law
Under this legislation, the Hungarian Government would ‘identify’ NGOs which it deems are ‘supporting migration’. The law would require NGOs to obtain the authorization of the Minister of Interior to perform their basic functions. This work includes campaigning, ‘influencing courts’, preparing information materials, organising networks and recruiting volunteers with the goal of sponsoring, organising or otherwise supporting the entry and stay of people seeking international protection. The Minister of the Interior would then involve national security services for security clearance. This procedure may take up to nine months.

The proposed new law would require organizations to pay a tax of 25% of any foreign funding aimed at ‘supporting migration’. If they fail to do so they would be subjected to steps so serious that they could lead to exorbitant fines, bankruptcy, and the dissolving of the NGO involved.

The proposals contravene Hungary’s obligations under international law to protect the right to freedom of association, expression and movement.
Cracking down on civil society is kind of a no-no, I hope you can see why.
The questions of who, why and for what goals are relevant and must be asked. If you don't think there's something underhanded going in in Europe then you haven't been paying attention. None of it makes sense. Not from an economic or humanitarian standpoint.
Okay so I ask you, who, why, and for what? Are we going to avoid the answer that is obviously implied when Jewish organizations are deemed culpable and Jews like Soros are painted as the enemy by people like Orban("Stop Soros" was even the name given to the bills he passed that cracked down on NGOs)?

well theyre not funding for these refugees to be routed to israel

Israel shares a border with Syria yet has not taken in a single Syrian refugee, not even women and children. Meanwhile you've groups like IsraAid working to bring Syrians into Europe, 90% of whom are fighting age men and many aren't even Syrian.

I asked IsraAid about this on their twitter page but got called called an antisemite, had my post reported and they blocked me lol.

Traditional European Jewish thought has been to support multicultural states as they're safer for Jews. Pogroms usually come from homogeneous states.
Jews were supportive of the Austrian-Hungarian Empire, for example, or Yugoslavia or later on the Soviet Union, until Stalin that is.
How does it apply nowadays when jews have Israel and there is also the US where most jews live and it's pretty safe?
I'm not sure.
Its obviously the case that Jews have a certain kind of international solidarity but that is often overestimated in practice I think. I remember I had an American Jewish classmate who talked about how the expectations American Jews have of Israel and the reality is very different. They expect a paradise of Jewish solidarity and then find that Israelis can be just as nationalist and exclusionary as anyone and that American Jews don't always fit in the way they expected to. If you're a German or Hungarian Jew do you really want to move to a foreign country instead of remaining in the one that your parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents not only lived in but struggled to remain in despite the history of antisemitism? As a child of immigrant parents I can say that while I am incredibly grateful for the opportunities I have in America I have to say it also sucks hard to be almost entirely cut off from my extended family so I can understand the reluctance to move.

Last edited:
This is why people had an issue with that law

Cracking down on civil society is kind of a no-no, I hope you can see why.
What you quoted is in no way "cracking down on civil society", more like it's protecting a civil society.
I see no problem at all with the law, it's very prudent. The duty of a government is to their own citizens first and foremost, not the international order. You don't get to dump a bunch of unknown people, who are for whatever reason prone to antisocial behavior, and expect the population to just support them.

Israel shares a border with Syria yet has not taken in a single Syrian refugee, not even women and children. Meanwhile you've groups like IsraAid working to bring Syrians into Europe, 90% of whom are fighting age men and many aren't even Syrian.

I asked IsraAid about this on their twitter page but got called called an antisemite, had my post reported and they blocked me lol.
lol indeed

I'm not sure.

It's not a CT theory, but if you point out that Jewish orgs. support multiculturalism in gentile countries while supporting ethnic nationalism for Israel, you get called an anti-Semite. The anti-Semite card is used to silence criticism of Jewish lobbies and Israel.

--
Israel will not accept any Syrian refugees on its territory: defense minister

Despite Israel sharing a border with Syria and stealing some Syrian land and providing some aid to Sunni Jihadists , they refuse to accept in refugees. While Europe which is a hell of lot further away has to accept in Syrian refugees.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-its-territory-defense-minister-idUSKBN1JP10E

---
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5473381,00.html

Greek refugee aid centers are mainly operated by Israelis; in Lesbos there is an Israeli school for Syrian, Iranian, Iraqi and Afghan refugees; and it is all part of a joint plan to revolutionize the concept of 'Tikkun Olam' and Jewish volunteering around the world

So "Tikkun Olam" only applies to gentile countries? Israelis are a big part of the refugee aid centers in Greece channeling Syrians into Europe but Israel won't take any refugees themselves.

The concept of Tikkum Olam is about Jewsish social activism to make the world a better place. But aside from a small minority of Jews who are supportive of Palestinian rights and critical of Israeli policies, Tikkum Olam (social activism to make the world a more just/fair place) is not applied to Israel, only to gentile nations.

Healing the world
The concept of working to build a better world is now being adopted by a major Jewish organization in conjunction with the State of Israel.

The Jewish Agency is now working with the Mosaic United organization on a joint project that is expected to dramatically increase the number of young Jews involved in giving back to their local community. To American Jews, this is known as Tikkun Olam – or healing the world. This Jewish concept became a central tenet among the fourth generation descendants of Jewish immigrants to the United States.

Last edited:
I thought everyone knew this.

They find boats just outside of Libyan waters to pick up Africans and take them to Europe.

It won’t stop unless native Europeans use force to stop it

This just in, migrant ship taking refugees to Israel

This just in, migrant ship funding has just been cut

This just in: ship carrying migrants sinks in Israeli territorial waters...;)

This just in, migrant ship taking refugees to Israel

This just in, migrant ship funding has just been cut
I'm not exactly a Zionist apologist but in defense of Israel here its a small country of less than ten million that exists in a very unstable region. Not exactly the ideal place for Syrian refugees. Meanwhile, the EU has a population of 700 million, almost 100x that of Israel. Its far better equipped to take in large numbers of migrants.

I'm not exactly a Zionist apologist but in defense of Israel here its a small country of less than ten million that exists in a very unstable region. Not exactly the ideal place for Syrian refugees. Meanwhile, the EU has a population of 700 million, almost 100x that of Israel. Its far better equipped to take in large numbers of migrants.

They could afford to take some. Say a thousand. But they won’t, for obvious reasons.

Back