International Jewish funds help keep Mediterranean migrant rescue afloat

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
In Germany, Jewish funds help keep Mediterranean migrant rescue missions afloat

50466579_101.jpg

There is currently a single rescue ship operating in the central Mediterranean to aid the thousands of refugees and migrants attempting to cross on their own from northern Africa over to Europe, according to its operators.

The rescue ship, dubbed the Ocean Viking, set sail early last month from Marseilles. It is run by the nonprofit humanitarian organization SOS Mediterranee, and the Central Welfare Board of Jews in Germany has joined a number of other aid groups in supporting its efforts.

The Ocean Viking made headlines across Europe last month when, less than two weeks after its launch, it had already collected 356 migrants, mostly from Sudan, from boats in distress off the Libyan coast. Over capacity, the ship was then forced to idle in international waters for nearly two weeks as European countries reluctantly hashed out an agreement to absorb the asylum seekers.

“It was August and the ship was extremely crowded, sitting in the middle of the water with the sun pounding down — it was unbearably hot,” David Starke, general director of SOS Mediterranee in Germany, told The Times of Israel.

“Conditions were very difficult on board, but for more than 10 days the ship was stuck in a standoff position between Italy and Malta as we waited for someone to grant it a port of safety,” Starke said.

20190812-Hannah-Wallace-Bowman-MSF-e1568539399805-640x400.jpeg

“The ship wasn’t equipped to hold that many people, but we kept responding to distress calls because we could not refuse to help people in danger,” he said.

Eventually, six European countries — France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Romania — agreed to take those on board, and the Maltese navy brought them ashore.

Continue reading

That's a headline you definitely won't read here. But I guess The Times Of Israel can show their readers what's really happening right now.
Meanwhile, Israel's Wall stands proud and tall keeping unwanted Muslims out of the country. Walls for Israel, open borders for everyone else...

Ah yes, the globalist joos in the EU are importing muslims to..... the eu...... to change the culture into muslims because...... muslims hate non muslims...... and joos....... because globalists and cultural Marxism.

Where were we going with this again?

Obligatory;

Any hint of antisemitism and this thread is gone.

This just in, migrant ship taking refugees to Israel

This just in, migrant ship funding has just been cut

Sent the Refugees do Saudi or Iran and send the German boat drivers to Serbia or China....Europe doesn't want any more wars and we pretty civilised type of the people be it Music, Sport, Food etc not wanting a WW3 or Ireland.

One hint of anti-Mediterranee and I shut this thread down.

Ah yes, the globalist joos in the EU are importing muslims to..... the eu...... to change the culture into muslims because...... muslims hate non muslims...... and joos....... because globalists and cultural Marxism.

Ok, it's not the Jews. I agree that it's not a specific people behind this. After all, they're not enjoying their new neighbors either.

So who's funding this multimillion dollar effort to ferry unwanted people into the EU? It's not EU citizens, that's for sure. Who, what, why are relevant questions. Hungary passed a transparency law a few years ago mandating NGOs clearly show on their websites where their funding is coming from and promptly had a negative propaganda campaign ran on their government in European media. Same thing happened when they incentivized having more kids via tax cuts. Salvini in Italy took a hardline stance against keeping ports open to unwanted migrants and somehow now he's gone replaced by an unelected, pro-migrant puppet. Merkel, an outspoken critic if multiculturalism decided to invite the third world to Europe in September of 2015.

The questions of who, why and for what goals are relevant and must be asked. If you don't think there's something underhanded going in in Europe then you haven't been paying attention. None of it makes sense. Not from an economic or humanitarian standpoint.

Ok, it's not the Jews. I agree that it's not a specific people behind this. After all, they're not enjoying their new neighbors either.

So who's funding this multimillion dollar effort to ferry unwanted people into the EU? It's not EU citizens, that's for sure. Who, what, why are relevant questions. Hungary passed a transparency law a few years ago mandating NGOs clearly show on their websites where their funding is coming from and promptly had a negative propaganda campaign ran on their government in European media. Same thing happened when they incentivized having more kids via tax cuts. Salvini in Italy took a hardline stance against keeping ports open to unwanted migrants and somehow now he's gone replaced by an unelected, pro-migrant puppet. Merkel, an outspoken critic if multiculturalism decided to invite the third world to Europe in September of 2015.

The questions of who, why and for what goals are relevant and must be asked. If you don't think there's something underhanded going in in Europe then you haven't been paying attention. None of it makes sense. Not from an economic or humanitarian standpoint.

I dunno. Thread title and OP clearly say it's the joos.

The answer is Globalists. The people who run the world.

In Germany, Jewish funds help keep Mediterranean migrant rescue missions afloat

50466579_101.jpg

There is currently a single rescue ship operating in the central Mediterranean to aid the thousands of refugees and migrants attempting to cross on their own from northern Africa over to Europe, according to its operators.

The rescue ship, dubbed the Ocean Viking, set sail early last month from Marseilles. It is run by the nonprofit humanitarian organization SOS Mediterranee, and the Central Welfare Board of Jews in Germany has joined a number of other aid groups in supporting its efforts.

The Ocean Viking made headlines across Europe last month when, less than two weeks after its launch, it had already collected 356 migrants, mostly from Sudan, from boats in distress off the Libyan coast. Over capacity, the ship was then forced to idle in international waters for nearly two weeks as European countries reluctantly hashed out an agreement to absorb the asylum seekers.

“It was August and the ship was extremely crowded, sitting in the middle of the water with the sun pounding down — it was unbearably hot,” David Starke, general director of SOS Mediterranee in Germany, told The Times of Israel.

“Conditions were very difficult on board, but for more than 10 days the ship was stuck in a standoff position between Italy and Malta as we waited for someone to grant it a port of safety,” Starke said.

20190812-Hannah-Wallace-Bowman-MSF-e1568539399805-640x400.jpeg

“The ship wasn’t equipped to hold that many people, but we kept responding to distress calls because we could not refuse to help people in danger,” he said.

Eventually, six European countries — France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Romania — agreed to take those on board, and the Maltese navy brought them ashore.

Continue reading

That's a headline you definitely won't read here. But I guess The Times Of Israel can show their readers what's really happening right now.
Meanwhile, Israel's Wall stands proud and tall keeping unwanted Muslims out of the country. Walls for Israel, open borders for everyone else...

I don't get it. Walls don't work...

How evil. Doctors without Borders are saving lives again.

I dunno. Thread title and OP clearly say it's the joos.
Fair enough.

Do you consider George Soros Jewish, American or Hungarian? Depending on your perspective he can be called any one of those, but if you ask me that guy is only loyal to himself and his ideals. Whatever those may be.

If I was a betting man I'd put my money on people investing in an ever growing consumer base consisting of cheap labour automatons. Call them globalists or what you will, I'll just think of them as big money. Globalists in name and operation but not in loyalty, otherwise why not operate on a "rising tide" model?

EU citizens are a pain in their collective asses due to earning decent wages, demanding a decent quality of life and not settling for "bread and circus" in a consistent manner.

So no, not "Jews".

I guess if Jewish funds are overwhelmingly funding this it doesn't mean Jews are a hivemind for it. It's still valid to question why this is happening this way though. Israel certainly isn't fond of migrants, and neither are Poland, Hungary, Taiwan, Japan, S.Korea, Italy etc. I remember Benjamin Netanyahu said he said he would now consider "all options... to remove the infiltrators", referring to African migrants in Jerusalem. I think the plan was moving them to western countries instead.

There are previous thread relating to the migrants in the west
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/153933429/
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/153197387/

The answer is Globalists. The people who run the world.
Seems like most of the establishment and corps/media drinking the same kool-aid.

Politicians (Trudeau), governments (Germany/Sweden), corps and media all pushing the same thing. Ferry service is being funded from somewhere, much like the Mexican caravans. Stuff like Ariel Ricker admits coaching immigrants to fake Christianity and being refugees. Her NGO facilitated entry of 20k immigrants. Remarks whites "are so f*cking stupid". etc. Mastercard and Soros partner the help enabling migrants to come. They're all on the same page.

What is interesting about the pushback from Italy, Hungary and Poland is how the media and leftists attack them let alone the continued efforts by the globalists to force migrants onto them. They're not even selling the idea that they're good for the economy anymore, just "take them, they're legit asylum claimants!".

I guess if Jewish funds are overwhelmingly funding this it doesn't mean Jews are a hivemind for it. It's still valid to question why this is happening this way though. Israel certainly isn't fond of migrants, and neither are Poland, Hungary, Taiwan, Japan, S.Korea, Italy etc. I remember Benjamin Netanyahu said he said he would now consider "all options... to remove the infiltrators", referring to African migrants in Jerusalem. I think the plan was moving them to western countries instead.

There are previous thread relating to the migrants in the west
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/153933429/
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/153197387/

Seems like most of the establishment and corps/media drinking the same kool-aid.

Politicians (Trudeau), governments (Germany/Sweden), corps and media all pushing the same thing. Ferry service is being funded from somewhere, much like the Mexican caravans. Stuff like Ariel Ricker admits coaching immigrants to fake Christianity and being refugees. Her NGO facilitated entry of 20k immigrants. Remarks whites "are so f*cking stupid". etc. Mastercard and Soros partner the help enabling migrants to come. They're all on the same page.

What is interesting about the pushback from Italy, Hungary and Poland is how the media and leftists attack them let alone the continued efforts by the globalists to force migrants onto them. They're not even selling the idea that they're good for the economy anymore, just "take them, they're legit asylum claimants!".
It’s ok brother, we have been in worse situations in the past.

"Jewish funds" aren't "overwhelmingly funding this". Their biggest partner is Doctors Without Borders (MSF).
Of course the Times Of Israel mentions the Jewish contributors though, because they are parochial.

Traditional European Jewish thought has been to support multicultural states as they're safer for Jews. Pogroms usually come from homogeneous states.
That's not a conspiracy theory or anything but it's old stuff.
Jews were supportive of the Austrian-Hungarian Empire, for example, or Yugoslavia or later on the Soviet Union, until Stalin that is.
How does it apply nowadays when jews have Israel and there is also the US where most jews live and it's pretty safe?
I'm not sure.

Back