Jessica Penne Fundraising Campaign Launches to Fight USADA (Sherdog Poster Drops $1,000)

What are Penne's chances of beating USADA?

• Total voters
yeah, because australia isn't a lost cause lmao.

the people who cry "how dare they spend their earned money on something that isn't australia" are the same people not donating all their money
I donated. The money isnt all going to stop the fire it's going to evacuations, food, shelter, etc, you heartless bitch.

So she's been suspended for 3 years.
And has been scheduled to fight and backed out due to injury during that time.
How's that work?

She was suspended for 18 months for her first offence

Then she came back, was scheduled to fight and tripped over the bed or something and hurt her ankle

The fight was rescheduled but a week out she popped for stanozolol

Shes been under temporary suspension since then (late april)

so its actually, 18 months + 8 months or so. So 26 months total, a shade over 2 years.

You'd think a former Invicta champion and UFC world title challenger could get by doing privates, tbh.

She said in her statement that it was "really embarrassing, i had to resort to driving for lyft and doing private lessons"

(She fails to mention she also has being doing commentary and presenting on fight pass for a regional MMA org with CM Punk and some other guy so its not like shes been jobless. I presume that pays fairly well)

I'm on roids... can a homie hook it up with a grand?

If she was a mega star she could have a chance but the harsh reality is, if she were to retire tomorrow not many people would truly care. The UFC and Dana are not going to pull any strings to keep her as an active fighter.

giphy.gif

it feels good when you call something and it happens, knew as soon as I read the open letter she was fishing for a go fund me, there are some folks in real trouble in your own town or city and anyone that donates even a $ to Penne needs a punt to the gonads
Who's the jugzilla in your av

Is she still doing the podcast with Angela Hill?

Photoshoots with Tracy Lee?

Seems like there is plenty she could be doing to raise funds

She doesn't want to waste her own money, because she knows she'll lose.

I don't think she's quite in a position to get that picogram exemption, but best of luck to her anyway.

Before any of you saints decide how money should be allocated, remember it isn’t yours to allocate.

She has quite the following on Wikifeet. Maybe she can make a few grand selling her used socks or something.

Timestamped:

People seriously are fucked up...
Spending money on some cheating wmma kitchen cleaner.

Its a sad world.

It’s kind of fucked up that some cannot get the same kind of just treatment as others merely because they can’t afford it, but I guess that’s the whole judicial system.

yeah, because australia isn't a lost cause lmao.

the people who cry "how dare they spend their earned money on something that isn't australia" are the same people not donating all their money

It would be funny if Australians became refugees given their own fucked up refugee policy.

Back