Jessica Penne Fundraising Campaign Launches to Fight USADA (Sherdog Poster Drops $1,000)

What are Penne's chances of beating USADA?

• Total voters
Fucking lying GoFundMe.
She fought in April 2017, which is less than three years ago.
She got flagged in May 2017, and copped an 18 month ban only.
Eligible to compete October 2018.
Had fights scheduled for Feb and April 2019, both of which she blew off herself.

She is 36yrs old, what career is worth saving at that point.
She is going to realize is it not worth fighting and pocket some of the cash.

There is better cause out there to give money to.

she should go get a regular job. Everyone else has to. Why should she be special? Got popped for Stanozolol, sorry, tough shit.
She did get a regular job or rather several. The gig economy ain't easy.

That said, I'm not donating and I don't think she'll win. For better or worse she doesn't have the clout or support system Jon Jones had.

Are we sure that’s the goal? She kinda looks like Sarah Jessica Parker, or a horse.
i

So exactly like a horse?

This gofundme shit is so out of control now. Should only be for legit causes. I totally feel for her but she could go get a reg job if being a fighter isn't working out for her. Smh!

This is going to 10 pages of broke, jobless teens virtue signaling and complaining how someone spent their money.

This gofundme shit is so out of control now. Should only be for legit causes. I totally feel for her but she could go get a reg job if being a fighter isn't working out for her. Smh!
This.

Nobody is holding a gun to her head telling her the ONLY way she can make a dollar is by being an MMA fighter.
Go get a 9 to 5 Penne. Tens of millions of people in her country can do it, they can get by, why can't she.

This gofundme is already up to 5k that's absurd she should take this money and invest it and start a new career fighting usada will get her nowhere. Usada didn't ruin her career she ruined her own damn career.

I opened this thread but I honestly could not care less about Penne whether she is banned or not. Go to Japan Penne or smth.

This.

Nobody is holding a gun to her head telling her the ONLY way she can make a dollar is by being an MMA fighter.
Go get a 9 to 5 Penne. Tens of millions of people in her country can do it, they can get by, why can't she.

You'd think a former Invicta champion and UFC world title challenger could get by doing privates, tbh.

a throwback to better but not so better times ...

20150620021701_IMG_1297.JPG

Good for her. I hope she gets all 40k and can fight USADA like she's jon jones. Wolnt be my money tho.

<Oku02>
Lot of broke ass people here who donate to nothing yet cry because rich people don't choose what they deem a better way to spent their money.

When he donated 1g to Penne:

giphy.gif

When he realized Australia is on fire and he gave his money to a lost cause:

giphy.gif

yeah, because australia isn't a lost cause lmao.

the people who cry "how dare they spend their earned money on something that isn't australia" are the same people not donating all their money

Australia doesn't need donations, we have a government and private companies that can fund that shit. That's their fucking job.
Same goes for this Penne, she can fund her own legal defence, which as Resident expert @-Dim- has eloquently pointed out in other threads, is totally voluntary.

She did get a regular job or rather several. The gig economy ain't easy.

That said, I'm not donating and I don't think she'll win. For better or worse she doesn't have the clout or support system Jon Jones had.
Don't get a gig job then. Swallow your balls(ovaries) and get something steady.

Good for her. I hope she gets all 40k and can fight USADA like she's jon jones. Wolnt be my money tho.

<Oku02>
Lot of broke ass people here who donate to nothing yet cry because rich people don't choose what they deem a better way to spent their money.
Wolnt

Back