JESSICA JONES (Cancelled After Season 3)

Kristen Ritter was one of the only reasons I watched season 1. The dark hair and pale skin is really hot on her.

I haven’t watched the trailer, but I assume there won’t be any crossovers. I’ll likely not watch it. JJ was my least favorite and if it’s not leading anywhere I don’t really see the point.

I still need to Finish IF season 2 then I'll finish this. The Marvel Netflix ERA ends.

Punisher season 2 was so disappointing, I stopped watching half way through.

This is also part of the reason I skipped it. Season 1 wasn't that great IMO already so when people said season 2 was either more of the same or even worse I just decided to skip it.

Semi-watched season 3 (mostly used as background noise), it's still dull and dragging. But when they shifted to the plot where Jessica is blackmailed and has to destroy evidence that will put away the serial killer that they've been trying to nail for the whole season, that's it I'm out. I just hate that type of theme in TV shows and movies.

Semi-watched season 3 (mostly used as background noise), it's still dull and dragging. But when they shifted to the plot where Jessica is blackmailed and has to destroy evidence that will put away the serial killer that they've been trying to nail for the whole season, that's it I'm out. I just hate that type of theme in TV shows and movies.

This show is so bad.

I have an uncomfortable dilemma and think I made the wrong choice.

I could watch this, and actually get stuff done as I don't have to pay attention, or watch Suburra season two which is awesome but do nothing else because it's subtitled.

I chose to watch this and now my head hurts.

I've made it through like 5 episodes of Season 1 . . . sounds like I shouldn't bother with the rest.

Surprised this made it to a 3rd season. I'll watch, but I'll be disappointed if we don't get to see Hellcat in a pair of tight yellow leotards at least once.

Man am I not buying Rachael Taylor as Hellcat. Running round with those stupid scarves looks ridiculous. I'm not sure why it worked so well with Matt Murdock (but it did).

Also, and this cannot be stressed enough, the actress is terrible.

I've made it through like 5 episodes of Season 1 . . . sounds like I shouldn't bother with the rest.
I enjoyed season one, mostly a credit to David Tennant. Season two was an unwatchable joke.

Man am I not buying Rachael Taylor as Hellcat. Running round with those stupid scarves looks ridiculous. I'm not sure why it worked so well with Matt Murdock (but it did).

Also, and this cannot be stressed enough, the actress is terrible.
She's also frighteningly skinny (anorexic?). Haven't tuned in yet, though. Yellow leotard make an appearance?

She's also frighteningly skinny (anorexic?). Haven't tuned in yet, though. Yellow leotard make an appearance?

Yeah it does, very quickly in a ironic joke-like manner when shes trying out different outfits.

Its better its been canceled. It never went anywhere. It was just a bunch of negative points with no redeeming ones. If you have a character (Actually two , Pats is even worse) that complain all. the. freakin. time. , you need to make em at least a bit likeable. In the 3rd season they had that little neighbour boy. They couldve showed Jess's kind side through that, make her a bit more approachable. But they just forget about the kid.
Not to mention they went from Kilgrave to some wrestler instructor villain who was supposed to be smart but wasnt. The show just didnt draw you in. Lots of complaining and no story.

Definitely not putting myself through this, season 2 was terrible.

Yeah it does, very quickly in a ironic joke-like manner when shes trying out different outfits.
<{jackyeah}>

Its better its been canceled. It never went anywhere. It was just a bunch of negative points with no redeeming ones. If you have a character (Actually two , Pats is even worse) that complain all. the. freakin. time. , you need to make em at least a bit likeable. In the 3rd season they had that little neighbour boy. They couldve showed Jess's kind side through that, make her a bit more approachable. But they just forget about the kid.
Not to mention they went from Kilgrave to some wrestler instructor villain who was supposed to be smart but wasnt. The show just didnt draw you in. Lots of complaining and no story.

yeah, these series would have been much better if Netflix had to shave down the episodes by half, seeing as half of ea season of ea show has been filler.

Back