JESSICA JONES (Cancelled After Season 3)

Update: April 12, 2018

JESSICA JONES Renewed for a Season 3 at Netflix

Season 1 was terrible. Didn't watch season 2 and never will. Hope season 3 gets cancelled after the first episode. Would be a first for a netflix series.

Pretty boring overall wtf is Netflix doing.

Pretty boring overall wtf is Netflix doing.
Rotten Tomatoes Critics: 7.02
Rotten Tomatoes User: 7.4
IMDB episode ratings: 7.8-8.7

Sherdog members didn't care for the show, but everyone else kinda did.

Rotten Tomatoes Critics: 7.02
Rotten Tomatoes User: 7.4
IMDB episode ratings: 7.8-8.7

Sherdog members didn't care for the show, but everyone else kinda did.

Everyone I know thought it was boring, those rating sites are getting less reliable look at star wars lots of good reviews and that movie is horrible.

If you didn't like s2 I might be able to reason with you.

If you didn't like s1 I think you're in the wrong thread.

That would be impressive considering all of season 3's episodes would be released on the same day.
Release all episodes at midnight, remove all episodes one hour later. That way people only get to watch the first one.

Sure it would make no sense to do that, but I think this show is so bad that it could drive Netflix to kill it even if it's illogical.

Season 2 was still pretty good. I wonder what people who find Jessica Jones boring think about shows like Breaking Bad? Jessica Jones isn't that slow or uneventful in my opinion.

The finalr was emotional but I agree there was nothing special drawing you in like the Purple Man in season 1. The big IGH mystery was a little bit of a letdown.

Still slogging through this. E8 was like watching paint dry at times. Jess' mom is starting to grow on me, though.

Finally managed to finish it. Out of 13 episodes, the only one I can say I actually enjoyed was when Kilgrave guest starred. Evil Doctor Who was the sole highlight of this season.

The actors are fine, with a particularly solid performance from Jessica's Mom. But the script was slow AF. The lack of a credible Big Bad killed any tension, and there were far too many sub-plots.

They should adapt the OG Alias arc from the comics - the golf course scene was actually a homage to it - and use Man Mountain Marco as the(very)Big Bad for season 3. But they won't, of course.

I would love for S3 to bring in Kate Bishop.

Show gets a lot of hate on here it seems. I do agree that season 2 wasn't near as good, the whole damaged mommy as the bad guy of the season was kinda meh. Hopefully they can get back on track season 3

Back