Media Jessica Eye wants another taste of Shev's head kick

I think the current payday for fighting Val is $100k plus $30k Reebok money, why wouldn't Eye want some more of that. It's not as if anyone is going to take her seriously, except for a few guys on the Sherdog forum of course.

You really comparing Velasquez to Eye? Tbh short of Valentina injuring herself in the cage we do know the outcome already, hell even with a torn MCL I'd still back Valentina to win.
If Cain had never gotten his rematch, then he would have been the original Jessica Eye. The reason he is not is because he got his rematch and changed many people's opinions.

A lot things can happen after the cage closes. The only way to know is for the fight to happen. This is true regardless of who is fighting.

If Cain had never gotten his rematch, then he would have been the original Jessica Eye. The reason he is not is because he got his rematch and changed many people's opinions.

A lot things can happen after the cage closes. The only way to know is for the fight to happen. This is true regardless of who is fighting.
Cain missed weight in his next fight and previously had failed to finish any opponent under his own steam throughout his UFC run? No as I said short of a freak injury occurrence in the octagon Eye doesn't beat Valentina. You may as well say CM Punk should have got a rematch with Micky Gall because he could well have won the rematch if you're entertaining absurd hypothetical situations. Some fighters just aren't on the level of other fighters.

Cain missed weight in his next fight and previously had failed to finish any opponent under his own steam throughout his UFC run? No as I said short of a freak injury occurrence in the octagon Eye doesn't beat Valentina. You may as well say CM Punk should have got a rematch with Micky Gall because he could well have won the rematch if you're entertaining absurd hypothetical situations. Some fighters just aren't on the level of other fighters.
All I know is that the truth can only be known after it happens. Before that, all we are talking about are opinions and what ifs, and they don't really matter.

We have seen Dos Santos vs Velasquez fights. It is unlikely that Jessica Eye wins the rematch, but we don't know. The only way to know is for the fight to happen.

Except that Dos Santos hit Cain with 1 punch and it was over 60 seconds in.

Valentina dominated and destroyed Jessica for 2 rounds before she got KO'd.

In light of Valentina's masterful performance against Kaitlyn "Swank" Chookagina, former challenger Jessica Eye wants another shot at 'The Bullet'. What do you think sherbros?

<36>

Possibly the worst and most unwarranted call-out in UFC history. The first fight was as one sided as it gets.

Lol, Reading the brutal comments on twitter is entertaining.

It's like how much more badly can i lose than the last time?

00ef9cb9cb0c0042e8856d086a99f659.gif

Except that Dos Santos hit Cain with 1 punch and it was over 60 seconds in. Valentina dominated and destroyed Jessica for 2 rounds before she got KO'd.
Regardless. We don't know what we will happen until the fight happens. This is just the truth. It is independent of any fighter.

Back