Media Jessica Eye wants another taste of Shev's head kick

Sakurabaism

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
In light of Valentina's masterful performance against Kaitlyn "Swank" Chookagina, former challenger Jessica Eye wants another shot at 'The Bullet'. What do you think sherbros?

<36>

Forget Jones vs Reyes 2 this is the rematch everyone wants

I’m up for seeing another brutal KO from Valentina, book it pink goof

Jessica should have to do an interview and explain why. Even if she earns another title shot rightfully and wins 5 straight, id still need her to convince me I should watch that happen again

upload_2020-2-9_3-1-11.png
giphy.gif

The first one was a waste of time why would the second be any different

Shouldn't even be in the UFC let alone another title shot

Its like my mother used to say 'when the devil is trying to destroy you he makes you do stupid shit'

She was literally the highlight of that video package for this card. I welcome another brutal KO at her expense.

May as well that division is trash anyways and nobody will beat Valentina til father time does. She has 1 win since losing, and hell she even finished somebody in 2014 gotta love WMMA this is a hell of a rematch that would generate tons of hype.

On the one hand I would enjoy Valentina kicking her head off again on the other why would you reward a chick who missed weight in her last fight, has never finished anyone in the UFC outside of a doctor stoppage and is just so goddamn boring to watch fight.

On the one hand I would enjoy Valentina kicking her head off again on the other why would you reward a chick who missed weight in her last fight, has never finished anyone in the UFC outside of a doctor stoppage and is just so goddamn boring to watch fight.

You just disqualified 3/4 of WMMA fighters from ever getting a title shot best rethink your criteria.

Why does she legitimately want another title shot after her last performance? I know as a fighter you gotta believe in yourself regardless of the odds/losses in your career but this is one of those times where gotta" be smarter in life.

She has nothing to offer Shev.

Why does she legitimately want another title shot after her last performance? I know as a fighter you gotta believe in yourself regardless of the odds/losses in your career but this is one of those times where gotta" be smarter in life.

She has nothing to offer Shev.
Except another highlight reel ko and maybe a bonus.

The first one was a waste of time why would the second be any different
We have seen Dos Santos vs Velasquez fights. It is unlikely that Jessica Eye wins the rematch, but we don't know. The only way to know is for the fight to happen.

We have seen Dos Santos vs Velasquez fights. It is unlikely that Jessica Eye wins the rematch, but we don't know. The only way to know is for the fight to happen.
You really comparing Velasquez to Eye? Tbh short of Valentina injuring herself in the cage we do know the outcome already, hell even with a torn MCL I'd still back Valentina to win.

Back