Jessica Eye giving away her WORN hand wraps to a LUCKY fan

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
These are the hand wraps she wore against Miesha Tate. I know there are a lot of virgins on Sherdog who would love a whiff of these:

Hey, Eye Nation!!! It's contest time!!!! When we reach 100k likes , we will be giving away Jessica's fight worn hand wraps from her fight with Miesha Tate to one lucky fan!!! So make sure to share this fan page with your friends and family! Once at 100k likes, we will put up a new contest on what you have to do. In the meantime, if you would like to win a autographed pic of Jess, LIKE & SHARE this post!! We will announce the winner of the autographed pic tomorrow night at 9pm EST. UFC UFC on FOX ‪#‎EyeBelieve‬ ‪#‎ThePurpose‬ ‪#‎Contest‬

11873361_726236000856617_4754905511729225751_n.jpg

So you want nearly 20k more likes after that performances against Tate, and the winning prize is hand wraps from a fight where you took an L?

HnSi8CA.png

Who wants to win the right to take her trash out?

I wanna win them then jerk off with them. It'll be like Jessica Eye is jerking me off.

That's absolutely disgusting.

100k likes...no worries, no one's going to win those nasty things.

They remind me of when my grandmother used to have to have her terribly blistered legs bandaged and then the bandage would be all manky after.

I can understand gloves but hand wraps. lmao throw that shit in the trash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back