Jessica Eye giving away her WORN hand wraps to a LUCKY fan

Are those thin or thick?

Anyway, no way in hell anything related to Jessica Eye is getting 100k likes, she could strip naked and offer her woman juices and it would still be hard to get 100k likes.

1zq6ik0.jpg

EPIC !!! :icon_lol:

Some weirdo will wear them while jacking off, having laid on his right arm for 20mins - 'stranger' reaches a new, darker level.

Reminds me of Dan Hardy throwing his shorts into the crowd and Rogan commenting that nobody wants that shit.

Signed gloves would be pretty cool but these are pretty gross. No thanks.

If they were Honda's I'd probably want them. Some idiot/Sherdog white knight would pay a lot of money for them.

why would she think people would want that? unless it's the weirdos and if that's the case, sell them, girl.

What could someone possibly do with used hand wraps?

It's not even valuable as memorabilia because who the fuck is Jessica Eye?

Next up for grabs: George Sotiropoulos's left ankle wrap from his fight vs Jason Dent.

ewwwww....worse are the dumbass fighters who takes out and throws their MOUTHGUARD right into the audience right after winning, like it's so great.....motherfucker, even if you wash it down 10x with alcohol, i wouldn't want it.

Can't imagine anyone actually wanting these unless they were a huge fan. If she becomes a champ, you could flip them for a few hundred bucks I guess. I personally wouldn't want them. They probably smell really terrible. She would be better off cutting them into pieces and having them attached to some cheaply framed autographed photo of her.

100k, shes crazy

if it was ronda at least

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back