Jessica Eye begs for another shot at the title

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
After arguably one of the best ko's of the year in one of the biggest mismatches being -800 underdog Jessica Eye wants another shot, she recently won a split decision win over some nobody after missing weight, probably the most stupid shit i've seen all day.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...-another-chance-against-valentina-shevchenko/

960x0.jpg

Here we go evil here we go.

*Woof woof*

Lol! If she wants to be on the receiving end of another KO of the year, who are we to deny her?! <45>

Oh .... I thought she asking for a new contract or something because hers was up lmaooo. DEFINITELY not another title shot cmon now.

BJpenn articles are unreadable. Grammar and basic english are apparently not high priorities in the mind of their editor.

Competiting for most delusional fighter award.

Tbh, she's been carrying that title for quite a while now.

I still can’t believe she got a TS to begin with. Is this some kind of joke, or serious delusion?

Well, sure, Just give Valentina enough time to rest and make weight again, it might not be another flashy KO but i wouldnt mind watching her get another beating and hopefully be out of the UFC now, this just shows how BAD female divisions are compared to their champions.

she has to get past the gatekeeper, Maycee The Unit Barber

-800?
When I bet it was -1350 (which made me very very little money)

Even more of a case NOT to have a rematch

No real reason to give Eye the rematch unless you just want to see her get her dome punted again.

Valentina vs JoJo should be next. It should be spectacular. Poor Jojo will try so hard.

Is she even out of the shadow realm yet?

Competiting for most delusional fighter award.

Tbh, she's been carrying that title for quite a while now.
Lol she’s not even close
There’s another wmma fighter with multiple losses in the UFC that claims she “never really lost”
There’s a guy who hit a pregnant woman with his car high on drugs, been busted for steroids and is shocked that people for some reason don’t like him

Jessica Eye’s delusion is cute compared to those

Back