Jessica Eye begs for another shot at the title

My favorite Jessica Eye moment
Wears bulletproof vest to staredown, with bulletproof written on it
Gets kicked in the head by one of the most horrendous high kicks I've ever fucking seen

Reminded me of the part in Saving Private Ryan when the dude gets shot in the helmet, then gets shot again. Spielberg has a sick sense of humour.

I don't know what's more pathetic, her begging for another title shot or her begging to be on JRE.

Lol at thinking your special because a guy momentarily checks out your ass. All guys do that to just about any decent looking woman undressing, unless the guy is homoerotic.

I still can’t believe she got a TS to begin with. Is this some kind of joke, or serious delusion?
She is number 1 contender in the world... Imagine that. And she missed weight in her last fight.
And the girl who just fought is no. 2. Not sure how UFC will handle that situation lol.

The division is STACKED.

My favorite Jessica Eye moment
Wears bulletproof vest to staredown, with bulletproof written on it
Gets kicked in the head by one of the most horrendous high kicks I've ever fucking seen

Reminded me of the part in Saving Private Ryan when the dude gets shot in the helmet, then gets shot again. Spielberg has a sick sense of humour.
Should have took Drake's advice

She gonna give up this campaign and sign up with onlyfans next week.

She probably listens to that Katy Pary song 'Lion' or whatever to get her pumped up.
Lol whatever the walkout song, I hope she shows up to the next face off wearing a kevlar helmet too

a-marine-with-us-marine-corps-forces-special-operations-command-helps-HF1C92.jpg

she recently won a split decision win over some nobody
Yeah, well, that's the division, man. It's weak as hell. That "nobody" had beaten Alexis Davis before the fight and knocked out another girl before that. A win over Eye would have made her the next contender for the title. Eye won so she wants it instead of her. Either because she is delusional and thinks she can win or because she wants to cash in again that extra title contender money that she got last time.

The girl that is going to fight Valentina next is Calderwood. Who lost to this last girl she beat, Chookigian. And Eye also has beaten Chookigian already. As bad as this looks, Jessica Eye is somehow one of the BEST CONTENDERS in that division. She has won every fight but one.

Valentina is completely alone. There is nothing. No contenders. No prospects. No bad match ups. Nothing. Nothing at all. And I can always find contenders even for dominant champions that are overlooked by most people like I saw with Reyes and Santos. But Valentina and that 125 division is a very unique case. She has nothing coming her way, nothing at all.

she wants to be sacrificed to the JBG, who are we to deny

Here she is begging for the shot

Glad to hear she survived the last fight, I didn’t realise

She didnt just get head kicked KOed. She ate 3 big body kicks and got taken down all in a little over a round. It was pure domination.

So eye just missed weight and she wants to be rewarded with another title shot ?

BJpenn articles are unreadable. Grammar and basic english are apparently not high priorities in the mind of their editor.
Just read them with the voice of the Burger King Foot Lettuce guy in your mind and they're entertaining

Those body kicks before the Ko sounded like her insides must have been messed up real bad

Back