News Jermall Charlo has been arrested for DUI

The guy bothers to come back, looks decent enough against Benavidez to get himself a fat paycheck next and ruins it all drinking and driving.

Rock star level swagger here.

Last edited:
The Charlo brothers are an absolute train wreck. Their personal lives is what has ruined their boxing careers,.... baby mama drama, side pieces, etc. You know it's bad when the entire world watches the two wives (both ex wives now) have a full on bitch fight on social media.

I follow Bud Crawford on IG, the difference is night and day. Bud actually has a community around him, family, friends, neighbors. He does things like attend HS wrestling tournaments and neighborhood cookouts. And yes i realize he used to get in trouble back in the day, but he's so much more mature than the Charlo's now. Not even mentioning guys like Beterbiev, who lives a monk like lifestyle.

Sad to see, especially coming off the divorce. I hope Jermall find himself and returns to form. Not looking good. Hopefully, this is the catalyst that turns him around.

This could end as a tragic story …

How the hell is he only now getting stripped. WBC shame on you

This is never good to hear. I hope he gets his shit together. Don't they call it DWI now? Used to be DUI.

Whats even more of a scumbag move is having the money & privilege to fix any property you damaged or to get out of jail relatively fast, yet still fleeing and saying FOOK everyone else.

You're a black professional athlete with dyed hair in a Lamborghini in a white neighborhood.
Where are you running to or hiding at ?????

Everyone knows its you.
Everyone knows who you are.

Its the equivalent of playing hide & seek as a kid in a neon outfit with light up shows on a vacant field.

FKN CTE confirmed

The Charlo brothers are an absolute train wreck. Their personal lives is what has ruined their boxing careers,.... baby mama drama, side pieces, etc. You know it's bad when the entire world watches the two wives (both ex wives now) have a full on bitch fight on social media.

I follow Bud Crawford on IG, the difference is night and day. Bud actually has a community around him, family, friends, neighbors. He does things like attend HS wrestling tournaments and neighborhood cookouts. And yes i realize he used to get in trouble back in the day, but he's so much more mature than the Charlo's now. Not even mentioning guys like Beterbiev, who lives a monk like lifestyle.
In fairness even though Jermell has domestic issues too, his boxing career is not and is far from "ruined."

He has 2 no shame losses. One he avenged dominated & evolved into a history making champion. A very nice run.

The 2nd loss is to an all time great once in a generation type fighter. Which he is now sitting on generational life changing wealth from it. While already being rich prior.

Jermell would still probably be the favorite over anyone at 154 other than Bud.

Plus he invests a ton into himself, his training, & his facilities.
Jermell going to be alright

Then again I thought Jermall would pull through but was dead wrong there. So who knows.

154 is insane & I hope Jermell can be part of it.

In fairness even though Jermell has domestic issues too, his boxing career is not and is far from "ruined."

He has 2 no shame losses. One he avenged dominated & evolved into a history making champion. A very nice run.

The 2nd loss is to an all time great once in a generation type fighter. Which he is now sitting on generational life changing wealth from it. While already being rich prior.

Jermell would still probably be the favorite over anyone at 154 other than Bud.

Plus he invests a ton into himself, his training, & his facilities.
Jermell going to be alright

Then again I thought Jermall would pull through but was dead wrong there. So who knows.

154 is insane & I hope Jermell can be part of it.
Ok Jermell didn’t ruin his career, but something tells me he seriously capped his ceiling, just going off his behavior. Imagine if took his career seriously and he beat Virgil Ortiz, Tim Tszuyu and Crawford on the next 2-3 yrs? First ballot hall of famer. He could’ve done that if he had a clean lifestyle.

I have a feeling both Charlo brothers are done as being elite fighters

Back