News Jermell Charlo arrested, charged with misdemeanor assault

Not that rough, he just pulled the biggest con we’ve seen in a while on PPV, he has the funds to get stupid for a minute

He's fucked -

What a piece of garbage he is. I do genuinely feel bad for the lady but at the same time I think she is attracted to these type of dudes like jermell who act wild and like they're thugs, so it goes with the territory

I think we were all concerned with Mall but Mell comes off as the real ill one. Also, I think it's premature to make sweeping judgments on what happened and that the lady is somehow at fault for being attracted to abusive thugs. I personally find wife-beating sick as well as those that condone or rationalize it...but we need to see what is actually going on.

But that audio is in no way defensible. Jermell--like Shakur Stevenson--and Canelo for that matter have showed themselves to be capable of extremely vile, scumbag shit

Charlo had 36 min. to hit Canelo. Instead smacks a woman. :confused:
Just young lion things.
I've said for years the Charlo's were overhyped and overrated by their fans and it got proven the moment one of them fought a real champion lol.
Not surprised that they're also human garbage.

Just young lion things.
I've said for years the Charlo's were overhyped and overrated by their fans and it got proven the moment one of them fought a real champion lol.
Overhyped and overrated maybe but anyone with half a brain knew Jermell was fucked moving up 2 weight classes regardless. I mean, he was fucked when his mom named her sons with only 1 letter separating them.

Just young lion things.
meh, jermell unified 154. you can't unify a division by accident, and he did it by finishing dudes left and right. he earned his hype.

moving up 2 weight classes and getting owned by canelo is nothing to be ashamed of, even if he did stink up the fight for no reason.

now jermall, that's a different story.

oh and if he did hit her, he needs to go.

meh, jermell unified 154. you can't unify a division by accident, and he did it by finishing dudes left and right. he earned his hype.

moving up 2 weight classes and getting owned by canelo is nothing to be ashamed of, even if he did stink up the fight for no reason.

now jermall, that's a different story.

oh and if he did hit her, he needs to go.
Don't bring facts to me shitting on my two least favourite fighters please.

Man, me & my favorite fighters are having a tough end of the year. First Spence, then Wilder, & now seeing this....

That audio is disgusting. That's some sick shit. Bragging and boasting that you disfigured your girl and the mother of your children. Then, she's the bad guy for calling the cops. That's fkn as low as it gets. Didn't lay a paw on Canelo but you socked your own girl in the eye like an abusive monster.

CTE is real & both Charlos have it.

Man, me & my favorite fighters are having a tough end of the year. First Spence, then Wilder, & now seeing this....

That audio is disgusting. That's some sick shit. Bragging and boasting that you disfigured your girl and the mother of your children. Then, she's the bad guy for calling the cops. That's fkn as low as it gets. Didn't lay a paw on Canelo but you socked your own girl in the eye like an abusive monster.

Sounds like this has been a real YrlySportsmeme

Just young lion things.

This has been my feeling. They have egos disproportionate to their skill. They have no personality other than they always look like they just ate dogshit and are pissed right off about the taste. No one will remember them when they retire.

It's not CTE if you are born retarded.

The Canelo paycheck is cursed.

Oh, and Charlo is a cunt.
Mell just needs to blame this on his brother. Explain that we got them both mixed up as usual. They're twins and aren't that close anymore. Mall can take the rap. He'd even have a convincing excuse (mental health issues). I really need to be their attorney. We'd beat this in the court of public opinion.

Back