• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeremy Stephens will NEVER agree to fight Drakkar Klose again.

Glad he didn’t get his show money. Hope this clown gets slept this weekend. And I’ve liked Jeremy for a long time. He’s due for another one of these

EvergreenBelovedHylaeosaurus-size_restricted.gif

He backtracked that later and said "well, maybe if he works his way up or something".

Fighters say nutty shit all the time. Don't try to deconstruct the mentality of a person who enjoys cage fighting. It's a whatever from me, and I love watching Jeremy fight.
sherdog's collective IQ just can't seem to grasp this. to them every word spoken is gospel and the dummies happily slap down their PPV money without question because fighter A said they were going to KILL fighter B.

Well.....I like Jeremy, but he's lucky he's still with the promotion at this point. I don't think he should be painting himself into any corners regarding opponents.

sherdog's collective IQ just can't seem to grasp this. to them every word spoken is gospel and the dummies happily slap down their PPV money without question because fighter A said they were going to KILL fighter B.
The median IQ on Sherdog is a guaranteed 2 digits. This is a certainty.

Jeremy Stephens: "If he wins and works his way back up"

What year is it in Stephens' head?

- Hasn't won a fight in over 3 years
- Constant excuses
- 1 win over a top 10 fighter in 14 years.

Jeremy's lucky to still be on the roster. Hope Gamrot puts him out.

Fucking coward, hopefully he gets his jaw shattered next

War Stephens! I dont care about the push, drakkar got in his face and got it. Stephens has always been a hot head anyway so you either hated him or didnt. Guy always brings it in the cage and thats why we watch.

Back