Media Jeremy Stephens :"If he don't die it don't count.....his whole family is b***h made"

Never been a fan of Stephen's personality but I'm 100% on board for this fight.

Distasteful and crossing the line dragging his opponent's family into his hissyfit. Yair's gonna highlight reel him.

I hope he sends Yair to the fucking shadow realm.

Ok man. It’s called the BMF belt and those 2 guys are fighting for it. Nobody in jail or anyone else will get it. UFC can make any belt they want. Also just want to make the point that your definition of BMF is dumb for getting caught and going to jail.

I am a bad man, word of advice for you, tread lightly when replying to me. You dont want this smoke.

Stephens has an argument for most violent. His finish on Emmet was brutal. Those elbows

Jeremy about to lay out this lesser Zabit! Pocho Power!!!
giphy.gif

He goes overboard on His knockouts but I hope he does it again for this one

Setting the psychology up for BMF belt contender. Timing is right on and being midwest, that belt matters more to some. Lotta cats that lose by worrying about takedowns are gonna shoot that pitch and slide towards the bmf. Styles make belts era.

The BMF's are in jail. You can pick anyone of those killers. Diaz and Masvidals are puppies compared to them.

Diaz and Masvidal would beat the dog shit out of those guys in jail so it doesn't matter. Being a ufc fighter way more bad ass then ending up in jail lmao

Rooting for Stephens all the way in this one.

But...for some reason I feel like he comes in too hot into this fight and gets folded by a solid body kick by Yair. Just a feeling.

Yeah, I think Jeremy is probably going to get out-pointed, which sucks because Yair is such a prick that I would rather see Jeremy beat him senseless.

Yeah, I think Jeremy is probably going to get out-pointed, which sucks because Yair is such a prick that I would rather see Jeremy beat him senseless.
@fortheo probably nailed it on the head. Stephens Is gonna come in too hot and Yair is gonna make him chase and get jab and ran to a decision

@fortheo probably nailed it on the head. Stephens Is gonna come in too hot and Yair is gonna make him chase and get jab and ran to a decision

I hope I'm wrong, but I've already seen that happen to Stephens quite a lot......

Could you imagine if he gets poked again right at the start of the fight...
Lol, didn't that actually happen in the Burns vs Rumble rematch? Wasn't fight ending that time though.

Back