Media Jeremy Stephens :"If he don't die it don't count.....his whole family is b***h made"

Sicario is getting ready for war!

"It's like Tupac. All eyes on me"

I hope he comes out to that song. Would be a good one. <Moves>

This is one of 2 fights that I’m actually excited for that are booked

I hope that mawfucka gets his come uppance

Sounds emotional and will probably forget all about whatever gameplan his coach drew up

Rooting for Stephens all the way in this one.

But...for some reason I feel like he comes in too hot into this fight and gets folded by a solid body kick by Yair. Just a feeling.

I think he fails to cut off the cage and just chases Yair all fight while eating leg kicks and jabs.

it's gonna be a tough one for lil heathen but hopefully he crushed the cunt

Could you imagine if he gets poked again right at the start of the fight...

Isn't he supposed to be blind in one eye or something?

Sounds emotional and will probably forget all about whatever gameplan his coach drew up

He pretty much fights all his fights like he forgot his game plan...

It’s not hard to guess what Stephens wants to do each time he gets out there.

It’s a big part of the reason why almost every single one of his fights is so entertaining.

LOL at that bullshit belt. If that were a real belt then Ngannou would fight either of these gatekeepers and just pimp slap them and have them hand it over to him.
It’s a real belt and they just made it out of thin air. BMF doesn’t mean who would win a fight, cmon man.

It’s a real belt and they just made it out of thin air. BMF doesn’t mean who would win a fight, cmon man.

The BMF's are in jail. You can pick anyone of those killers. Diaz and Masvidals are puppies compared to them.

The BMF's are in jail. You can pick anyone of those killers. Diaz and Masvidals are puppies compared to them.
Ok man. It’s called the BMF belt and those 2 guys are fighting for it. Nobody in jail or anyone else will get it. UFC can make any belt they want. Also just want to make the point that your definition of BMF is dumb for getting caught and going to jail.

I hope Yair knocks this punk Jeremy out cold.

Back