Jeremy Stephens criticised by members of the underground forum for follow up strikes.....

Good fight vs barao, but seriously who gives a fuck about Stephens? He's lost to basically every top fighter he's faced.

Come back and talk to me after he manages to win 2 fights in a row.

Pro fighter challenges forum posters to fights ... Not a good look.

10002666.jpg

2.gif
oh thanks for those, and both fine IMO.

could've thrown more shots and been a dick but he didn't :(

lol. stephens is all violence A-team. love the guy, keep the concussions rolling jeremy.

2.gif

Good fight vs barao, but seriously who gives a fuck about Stephens? He's lost to basically every top fighter he's faced.

Come back and talk to me after he manages to win 2 fights in a row.

Pro fighter challenges forum posters to fights ... Not a good look.
Spoken just like the keyboard warriors he is talking about.

Keep going until the ref stops you.

Or get refs who react quicker then, the fighters job is above all else to end the fight, not to stop and see if their opponents are coherent or not.
I disagree. You're a human being first and foremost, and when you know the fight is over you have the ability to decide to do more damage or not.

You're still defending his thuggish behavior?

lol. Let me know when you have an actual argument that makes sense, other than boo hoo Jeremy is doing his job.

lol at thuggish behavior.

I disagree. You're a human being first and foremost, and when you know the fight is over you have the ability to decide to do more damage or not.

A fighter can't be hesitating and trying to decide if a fighter is done. That is the refs job. You guys are plain wrong.

A fighter can't be hesitating and trying to decide if a fighter is done. That is the refs job. You guys are plain wrong.
That may be true under ambiguous circumstances, but c'mon... Hendo knew Bisping was done. He knew Lombard was done, too. I don't care whose job it is, a man is responsible for his decisions.

That may be true under ambiguous circumstances, but c'mon... Hendo knew Bisping was done. He knew Lombard was done, too. I don't care whose job it is, a man is responsible for his decisions.

You mean like the decision to sign up for a contest in which you don't stop hitting your opponent until the ref stops the fight?

Looks like people are crying at Jeremy getting one follow up strike. Really, one?

Always follow up with strikes after a knock down. You never know if your opponent will get back up and whoop you later in the fight.

a teammate of mine sparred with him and was not all that impressed by him. he said he was strong for being such a little guy but that was about it. id like to see him take on some of the trolls and see how it goes.

Stephens is quickly becoming the worst person in the UFC. I can't stand him.

people praise Hendo for a follow up strike that he knew he didn't need but criticize Stephens for making sure he won

fucking hypocritical
Hendo hates sleeping people.

I heard he wakes up and sees his wife sleeping at night and just starts shaking in rage, trying not to start attacking her with fist.

He looks at fighters who go down from strikes like they were pulling Nick vs. Silva lay down, just thinks to himself "ima pop this smartass sumbitch"

Wow someone is butt hurt. Go cry somewhere else little girl.
im not crying about anything, friendo. Please. I'm just saying he's acting like an ass. Saying the interim champ, waiting on his rematch with Conor, has no heart for not accepting a fight with him? If you don't see the absurdity of that, I don't know what to tell you.
I don't really give a fuck what he says, but this is a forum about UFC and so I'm commenting on something. Obviously you're trying to live up to your nickname here by being a complete prick ... So well done on that.

Last edited:
Back