Jeremy Stephans Drops To FeatherWeight

I anyone else shocked that so many Sherdoggers have a problem with Jeremy (allegedly) beating someone into a coma? I thought you people did that shit every day.

got that right playa

For some reason, I never feel changing weight classes is not the best solution most of the time to someone who starts losing.

Chin weaker at 45 instead of 55? How does that work?

Fluid sucked from vital organs in weight cutting process (ie. the brain) offers less protection from KO's.

Disclaimer: I have no idea what I'm talking about

We'll now get to see Naudi Aguilar's weight dropping techniques of only eating tomato soup while drinking lime juice followed by handstands on a bosu ball while balancing a skateboard on your feet. After that, Naudi can fine tune his striking a little more that made him so successful against Cerrone and Edwards. As long as Naudi and Reuben Duran continue to work with someone as stupid as Naudi Aguilar, they will get clowned like they have been.

I think some people are forgetting, innocent until proven guilty.

I'll reserve judgement for now.

Lost all respect for him, lock him in the cage with Aldo!

I anyone else shocked that so many Sherdoggers have a problem with Jeremy (allegedly) beating someone into a coma? I thought you people did that shit every day.

The only thing Sherdoggers beat into a coma is their penises.

I think some people are forgetting, innocent until proven guilty.

I'll reserve judgement for now.

I agree. He claims he is innocent, others claim he did it. We will find out in court.

As far as 145, I always thought he was a pretty good sized 155. He's going to look like KenFlo at 145.

Another LW fighter moves to FW. Soon there will be no LW fighters left besides the champ.

If he can keep his power with the extra weight cut he'll be a scary scary gatekeeper at 145.

As far as the legal issues go right now it's a conflict of stories, too early to draw a conclusion yet.

bring it on i dont think he carries his power into that division with him and i think his chin will be weaker at that division. basically imo bad move

his chin might hold up but if he doesnt take the power down, he'll soon be the most average fighter in the FW division

Chin weaker at 45 instead of 55? How does that work?

There's a whole lot of science behind it that I don't know off the top of my head; but the dehydrated you are, the less blunt force impact you can take to the head.

Good move for Lil Heathen. He can't get it done at lightweight. New weight class is a nice new start for him forsure.

I think he'll be back at LW after one dehydrated 145 effort. Stephens has a heavy build, the cut will likely suck, big time.

According to police reports, the victim and his wife were at Fat Tony's, 1500 SE 1st St., with Stephens and Dustin James Bachman, 27.
The victim had reportedly been asked to leave the bar and was still in the parking lot when Stephens and Bachman emerged soon after.
According to the victim's wife, Stephens punched the victim in the left eye. The victim leaned against the building and Bachman punched him on the head and face several times, police said.
The victim's wife helped him get into their car and was trying to lock the doors when Bachman reportedly pulled the victim out of the vehicle by his feet. Stephens and Bachman then allegedly punched and kicked the victim on his head and body for about a minute, authorities said.
The suspects fled. The victim was unconscious and stopped breathing twice, police reports show. He was intubated and taken to the hospital in critical condition.

According to police reports, the victim and his wife were at Fat Tony's, 1500 SE 1st St., with Stephens and Dustin James Bachman, 27.
The victim had reportedly been asked to leave the bar and was still in the parking lot when Stephens and Bachman emerged soon after.
According to the victim's wife, Stephens punched the victim in the left eye. The victim leaned against the building and Bachman punched him on the head and face several times, police said.
The victim's wife helped him get into their car and was trying to lock the doors when Bachman reportedly pulled the victim out of the vehicle by his feet. Stephens and Bachman then allegedly punched and kicked the victim on his head and body for about a minute, authorities said.
The suspects fled. The victim was unconscious and stopped breathing twice, police reports show. He was intubated and taken to the hospital in critical condition.

I don't doubt this, he has shown to act like an ass multiple times so I really have no doubts that this is most likelly true.

------

As for the move to FW, gets koed by a smaller guy moves to a smaller division, ok(yes I know he is going there because he will actually have name in that division).

If he can keep his power I wonder how he'll do at FW. It didn't look like Siver would be able to make FW, and he's looked great so far, so this could be a good move for Stephens.

If he really wants to try and make a title run, dropping down to FW is about his only chance left. He's on a three fight losing streak and lost against both Pettis and Cowboy convincingly (two title contenders), and got KO'd by the unranked (though still great) Yves Edwards, so it's pretty clear that his chances at any great success at LW in the near future are very limited.

Back