Jennifer Lopez - In the Morning song is hot

Jennifer Lopez paparazzi pic 2019. Looks pretty damn legit to me.

e9641bc7cc0523130b0286a820f7dbbc.jpg

I want to put my penis in her vagina if you catch my drift.

She's one of of my all time favs, sexy AF with such a pretty face. One of the best asses/noses out there too

2km005ddgnt51.jpg

Olivia Munn has a good nose too, always overlooked in women

NINTCHDBPICT000377612594-1.jpg
Olivia used to be hotter before the surgery she looks like megan fox now.

598518be9a74893a46119b8ed0a3b6ce.jpg

You guys crack me up, that shit doesn’t really look like that LOL, with the team of photographers and makeup people she had, most of you guys could look good..

Agreed. I saw her on TV at the SuperBowl halftime show and her ass didn't look that great or perky. Skakira's ass blew J-Lo's out of the park. Shakira was a nice round perkky ass. J-Lo is getting wide and flat. Still a good looking woman but her ass isn't that geat anymore.

Look at this picture and tell me which ass is better.

NINTCHDBPICT000559808026.jpg

Agreed. I saw her on TV at the SuperBowl halftime show and her ass didn't look that great or perky. Skakira's ass blew J-Lo's out of the park. Shakira was a nice round perkky ass. J-Lo is getting wide and flat. Still a good looking woman but her ass isn't that geat anymore.

Olivia used to be hotter before the surgery she looks like megan fox now.

598518be9a74893a46119b8ed0a3b6ce.jpg
Agreed. She's still hot, but has that weird plastic thing going on, along with being skinnier and older. I loved watching her on G4
4i3B.gif

Shakira has a better overall figure too, and moves far sexier.
hot-shakira-gifs.gif

zZaRVnR.gif

I liked J-Lo when her body was a little softer, and she was carrying more meat back there.
ea60b2542d8ff21999cb919c99f6d90e.gif

Last edited:
pathetic music, pathetic attempt to sell music with sex.

The few times I've heard her sing, she was terrible. But she looks damned good and despite photo technology, she clearly works to look good. I have an old man's staying power, but I'd probably spew as soon as she climbed on the Goon Dog pogo stick.

Obviously lots of angles, lighting and photoshop used, but still very impressive.

<mma4>

Awaiting the big reveal that JLo isn't real. She is a composite of auto tune, plastic surgery, photo shop, and a public relations firm.

Right before his pardon, Assange will reveal the truth.

Pretty much, at the end of the day your comparing a borderline granny Jlo to a women a decade difference. The reason Jlo is even holding up is all the plastic surgery shes doing.

yeah shes always been stupid hot.

I remember watching her shake her ass at the superbowl a few years back and just thinking.. what the fuck that girl is like 45?

She's beautiful and obviously rich because she gets a ton of work done to look like that at her age

Back