Jeff Novitzky: CSAC was not aware of Jon Jones recent test results before licensing him for uFC 232

I like @paynebringer
But you cracked me up

1*TFKHRVgUbumfRt7rPkPEig.png

Not that bad Frankie it's just f*king fight day and we still getting Sherdog Investigative reports, like they something new and fight changing will be revealed why you all can't get ready to watch fights Alex says he's ready, Jon says he's ready but fight fanz wanna squabble with paperwork.

Cm6yNK.gif

This is like a latin american soap opera.
At least a Latin-American soap opera would include multiple very beautiful women in its main cast.

This shit show only involves two bald dudes. Very disappointing, unless you're into bald dudes.

At least a Latin-American soap opera would include multiple very beautiful women in its main cast.

This shit show only involves two bald dudes. Very disappointing, unless you're into bald dudes.
Fine, Turkish soap opera.

So the earlier test proves that he was using PED's when he was suspended? I am not sure how that helps the UFC case. The guy was still using when tested

Not at all

The UFC's argument was USADA said that the amount Jones had was leftover from 2017.
So if he did not have any in his system when they started retesting him again a few months ago, that would make the fact that he had it in his system on 12/9 look like a new ingestion.

If the 12/9 test was a byproduct from 2017, Jones having it in his system in test from a few months ago helps that

Remember he wasn't tested for about a year so the test from a few months ago help the USADA theory

So the excuse is that these traces are from his other ped infraction which was supposed to be insignificant enough to give him a slap on the wrist, yet it's still in his system. Awesome!

LMAO. <45><45><45>

Keep crying how everyone is out to get Jones you damn complainer <45><45><45><45>

<Moves>

Get da f*k outta here with your baby date trying to talk with grown folks

200.gif

Not at all

The UFC's argument was USADA said that the amount Jones had was leftover from 2017.
So if he did not have any in his system when they started retesting him again a few months ago, that would make the fact that he had it in his system on 12/9 look like a new ingestion.

If the 12/9 test was a byproduct from 2017, Jones having it in his system in test from a few months ago helps that

Remember he wasn't tested for about a year so the test from a few months ago help the USADA theory

People here have already stated though that scientists have said that the maximum someone can have that pulsating is about 6 months. We are talking about nearly 2 years if what they say is true. How does that help their case? he must have ingested something new in order to pop again after nearly 2 years

People here have already stated though that scientists have said that the maximum someone can have that pulsating is about 6 months. We are talking about nearly 2 years if what they say is true. How does that help their case? he must have ingested something new in order to pop again after nearly 2 years

Your not following

I am NOT stating USADA is correct

I'm stating that it helps the theory that the 12/7 test was leftover from 2017 if he had other test in-between

Shitshow clusterfook.

<{clintugh}>

Edit. So they basically lied to the NSAC as they didn’t inform them about this?

Maybe, the UFC lied to the CSAC, but maybe, the CSAC and UFC agreed to publicly claim this version of events that Novitzky is declaring in order to try to protect the perception and "authority" of the CSAC (which this version does not by the way) as a buffer between the CSAC and UFC.

There's no way of knowing how much he had in his system over the last 17 months due to the fact that he wasn't tested from October of 2017 to August of 2018 (10 month gap in testing), which makes their retroactive suspension complete bull (suspended fighters are still tested).

The detection time for the m3 metabolite is 40-50 days, not 17 months.

And his levels went down only once (cycling off) before going back up in each subsequent test (cycling on).

& .................... IT IS MISSED THE POINT GUY

Every time I try @Myrddin Wild I regret it, so back on ignore

At least he didn't say there was 1.317 picograms

That's weird.

Didn't the CSAC wonder why they were changing venue a week out?
Right?

This is worse than knowing and licensing him

They didn’t even do the one job they were supposed to do

Back