Jedi turned to the dark side?

I was rooting for rose until I decided to put money on Joanna.

JJ is making it hard to really like her right now. That said, she's a fucking fun champion. She puts on some good fights. Hoping she still brings it home; but I hope its a war that deserves a rematch.

giphy.gif

Why did you like JJ to begin with? All she ever did was vomit cringe inducing trash talk.

Jedi.

All day. Every day.

Rose is going to get pieced up and finished in the championship rounds.

I've been a fan of Joanna since before she was in the UFC, and I believe I was the first Sherdogger to ever use a Joanna avatar.

And I'm still a fan of Joanna.

Never rooted against Joanna in the past, but I've been feeling a bit more "War Rose!" for this fight.

I'll be happy if it is an epic battle!

Anyone else had enough of the over the top pointless trash talking? The latest batch from Joanna to Rose has me rooting for Thug and I was big JJ fan but enough is enough, I hope Rose choke's Golum out... WAR NAMAJUNAS!
View attachment 292387
Who's with me?
She is always like this. She tries to break her opponents mentally before the fight. I think it's a little over the top here but I see it as, she fights for a living and part of fighting now is breaking down your opponent both in and before the fight. Plus, I think that a ton of people see Rose as a huge threat and I sure she wants to sound like a bad-ass while beating her ass.

A fighter calling her opponent mentally weak is not over the top trash talking you delicate snow flake. Quit white knighting women who fight in a cage for a living.

Why did you like JJ to begin with? All she ever did was vomit cringe inducing trash talk.
All she ever did was dominate her division like nobody ever before in WMMA.

Fair weather fans, piss off. WAR JJ, Rose bout to get fkn MURDERED by Violence personified.

Anyone else had enough of the over the top pointless trash talking? The latest batch from Joanna to Rose has me rooting for Thug and I was big JJ fan but enough is enough, I hope Rose choke's Golum out... WAR NAMAJUNAS!
View attachment 292387
Who's with me?
Had enough? U seem very emotional invested cuz of the trash talk so u can stomach some more obviously. Trash talk is cool if its truth talk imo. Over the top made up shit is no good.

I like Rose's hair in that pic!

I like both fighters, but Joanna Champ's gonna win.

Back