• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jedi turned to the dark side?

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone else had enough of the over the top pointless trash talking? The latest batch from Joanna to Rose has me rooting for Thug and I was big JJ fan but enough is enough, I hope Rose choke's Golum out... WAR NAMAJUNAS!
rose-namajunas-ufc-195-qa-2.jpg
Who's with me?

I wouldn't have said that myself, but I'm cheering for JJ

I don't follow any of the trash talk before a fight never did

while pat bary is a big factor, i would still do anything and everything to that woman

shes always mean to opponents before a fight. i see no problem with it.

Someone say Golem??
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Joanna is too kind-hearted and polite, should have gone in on Patrick Barry, her fellow alumnus from Hoost's Team Perfect. No lack of ammunition there, with Jed being an ex-student in good standing, unlike Pat.

JJ is just too sweet, restricted herself to agreeing with Rose's own self analysis, oh well.

TS, wtf is a Namajunas?

WARRRR RRRRRRRROOOOSE!!

*Pride lady announcer voice

War Joanna I like both these fighters but Joanna is my Girl!! War fhe Polish Buzzsaw!!

#andstill

I like Joanna a lot but I never liked that cringe shit talking she tries to pulls, I don't like Rose much either but I hope they put a great fight

Back