Jean Jacques Machado vs Draculino

Get your head out of your ass.

If someone was talking shit about your instructor, I'm sure you'd defend him. If you wouldn't then you're a straight up pussy.

Hey liar, point me where I talked shit about Draculino?

I like him, I just don't think he is a legend, yet. From my first post:

Now, if your goal is to become a BJJ world champion, Draculino is probably a good choice, not just because he is a good instructor and coach, but also because he is part of Gracie Barra, a sport jiu-jitsu power house.

There are a lot of schools and coaches that enjoyed the same success as Draculino, but I wouldn't go as far as saying they are all "legendary". A legend is someone that accomplishes something very unique and unforgivable, that stands the test of time

Again I like Drac and never thought or wrote anything bad about him. Poppeye, well, he's a bit silly and over the top, but hey that's the Internet.

Last edited:
I like both JJM and Draculino. How can you dislike either of these guys? Seriously.

I'm not dissing the OP but this thread has no real point, just stirs shit up.

-----------------------

As a side note:

Anyone is welcome to search my name, view my past posts, and I can safely say I haven't gushed about or over-promoted Draculino on this forum in like a year. That is because I feel he is well enough known as it is now and his merits stand on his one. Before the posts were because less of us lower belts,myself up until 2008, knew of him. So there is bound to be some backfire from the saturation but so what, the more you see of Draculino the more you will likely be learning. He is a wealth of knowledge and if he releases even a 30 second clip of him farting on a kazoo you will probably learn something about positioning from the guy.
Draculino, by far, is one of the most genuine guys I have met in my entire life. An all around awesome guy to know, outside of jiu jitsu. And that is all I will say.

I lawld HARD at that one.

I wanted bring some decency into the thread and thank Poppa for all the interviews. Not only would I love to visit your gym and train with your professor... heck, after how funny he is in the interviews, I'd probably be happy just hanging out after class and talking with him. Thanks for sharing so much of your academy.

I wanted bring some decency into the thread and thank Poppa for all the interviews. Not only would I love to visit your gym and train with your professor... heck, after how funny he is in the interviews, I'd probably be happy just hanging out after class and talking with him. Thanks for sharing so much of your academy.

No problem brother..I'm glad you enjoy it and I will continue to share as long as its wanted. Like I said, I started out doing it for free because I enjoy it.

Poppeye, well, he's a bit silly and over the top, but hey that's the Internet.

Do you mean Poppa Rotzee? Or is there someone else you're referring to that I missed?

**edit: Or are you just trying to make a play on his name to be insulting/a jerk?

^ Hey man thats not cool to say things that arent true about Bnosam.

Hes not a liar. :wink:

^ Hey man thats not cool to say things that arent true about Bnosam.

Hes not a liar. :wink:

It's true, I'm not a liar! But I am everything else he says. I don't see the shame in that? :icon_neut

I mean, if he really wanted to insult you, he couldve just pointed out your country of orgin.

Burrrrrn....

I mean, if he really wanted to insult you, he couldve just pointed out your country of orgin.

Burrrrrn....

Lmao, people assume I'm from France because I have the french spelling of my province, so I get insulted for being french instead. :icon_chee

Any country that speaks French, deserves to be insulted imo...

I keed, i keed...

But seriously, anything French is teh ghey.

so is regan better than jjm

Rigan Machado is a BEAST. The man is huge and, like Robocops hand, "can crush every bone in your body". Rigan is a biiig boy that is also a REAL master, he is half god/half human like Hercules. I have been fortunate enough to roll with Rigan, completely different style than Jean Jacques. Both these brothers are deadly, but with Jean Jacques, if i have a crow bar, i might be able to pry him away from me, not so much with Rigan. I had nightmares after training with Rigan Machado and probably will tonight. The man is SCARY on the mat. I believe Rigan can play even with HW world champions. woow, i just had a flashback of getting smashed like a bug....

Its my understanding Rigan is the Machado brother you dont want to have to compete against.

Rigan is an absolute beast. Can you imagine if Rickson weighed 250 lbs? That's Rigan.

Rigan is an absolute beast. Can you imagine if Rickson weighed 250 lbs? That's Rigan.

+1

Rigan- The Monster. Smothering, pressing, heavy
JJM- The Technician. Relentlessly attacking & looking to finish
Carlos- The Maestro. 90steps ahead of you and your pea brain
John- The Professor.
Roger- The Musician.

Back