JDS's size change

I think it is the build up. The aura of JDS has only increased as he has been undefeated and I believe that plays a huge factor. Just like when Lesnar was at his best, people were drooling about his physic and gorilla like GNP that he was a direct descendant of Vikings, remember that Sh*t Joe Rogan? Then he started losing and become let say smaller like a pussy cat. Mental image of a winning fighter has a lot to do with it.

JDS is a mesomorph.

he is slowly gaining muscle as he is getting older.

he is probably putting on the weight to help his tdd

His arms could be (and would be) pumped up from the workout, unless we're going to assume that picture was taken when he was just starting his training session. But it looks like his shirt is drenched in sweat.

yep, nothing special.

he is just pumped from a workout.

funny, how some sherdogers are totally flipping out because of that.

yep, nothing special.

he is just pumped from a workout.

funny, how some sherdogers are totally flipping out because of that.

may be because we have seen his arms pumped before. The difference is dramatic:

He's pumped here too from exertion:
thumb3_ufc_90_junior_dos_santos_vs_werdum_original_display_image.jpg

And here:
junior-dos-santos-stops-frank-mir.jpeg

Big difference.
66773_502998456412222_1242825710_n.jpg

thx for the pics, i should have posted some but too lazy :)

see, he was just as ripped back then...

not only the body but the face is fuller and the forehead bigger (could be because of the hair loss). he went from long-headed to round-headed, but the body is just as ripped.

(btw, didn't know that he was 235, somehow 239 stuck to my mind)

you're not being serious right? he's looking up in one picture and looking down the in other. go do this in the mirror, come back and read your post, then think about what you wrote

he will look the same, don't be deceived by one picture.

I've always found Dos Santos' body to be ideal for fighting, and athletics in general. Pretty tall and long, but still filled out and not overly bulky. At his size, he's still plenty strong, and most importantly, athletic and fast.

I've always found Dos Santos' body to be ideal for fighting, and athletics in general. Pretty tall and long, but still filled out and not overly bulky. At his size, he's still plenty strong, and most importantly, athletic and fast.

just like Bane.

He was never small 6'4'' 240lbs isn't small that was the time when everyone fought there would be only Lesnars and Carwin from that point on there aren't many HWs who cut down to 265 and there will never be. Even Mir was at hsi best when he was lighter those huge Lesnar like HWs will always be an exception

may be because we have seen his arms pumped before. The difference is dramatic:

He's pumped here too from exertion:
thumb3_ufc_90_junior_dos_santos_vs_werdum_original_display_image.jpg

And here:
junior-dos-santos-stops-frank-mir.jpeg

Big difference.
66773_502998456412222_1242825710_n.jpg

He KO'd Werdum in less than 90 seconds.

And he picked apart Mir slowly and meticulously, he didn't overexert himself with flurries and continuous combinations like he would be doing in a high-intensity training session.

Anyone finds it strange that he was considered skinny and too small for the likes of Lesnar and Carwin when he debuted at 239. Then we see him getting bigger and bigger, now Rogan hypes him as a "huge, powerful HW" but he's only 3lbs heavier at 242? From the pictures over the 9 fights, it looks at least 10 lbs to me. It's not like he lost fat because he's always been ripped. What's your explanation?

this topic sucks ass until you can be arsed to post photos!

He just decreased his fat percentage is all and incrrased his muscle. I look bigger when I do that too even though I weigh less!

thx for the pics, i should have posted some but too lazy :)

see, he was just as ripped back then...

not only the body but the face is fuller and the forehead bigger (could be because of the hair loss). he went from long-headed to round-headed, but the body is just as ripped.

(btw, didn't know that he was 235, somehow 239 stuck to my mind)

Completely different lightning in those two pictures, so it's hard to really dwell about face.

Back