JDS with Michael Phelps

that's the benefit of working your ass off: being able to consume 13k calories a day. goddamn, that's insane just to think about.

f00d pr0n
136703737171.png

Funnily enough, that's exactly what JDS looked like after he ate Nathan's and fought Cain.

JDS is more handsome though

I wouldn't call either of them handsome, but Phelps is a much bigger chick magnet. Like not even close. All the women in my family would do him in a heartbeat. JDS not so much.

I wouldn't call either of them handsome, but Phelps is a much bigger chick magnet. Like not even close. All the women in my family would do him in a heartbeat. JDS not so much.

There is something wrong with Phelps head. He has a big forehead but a tiny long jaw. He just looks weird. The women in your family are hot or ugly?

There is something wrong with Phelps head. He has a big forehead but a tiny long jaw. He just looks weird. The women in your family are hot or ugly?

Ugly as fuck. My mom's face used to scare the shit out of me as a kid.

That's besides the point though, girls don't want Phelps because he's handsome. They want him cause he's covered in gold.

I'd always cringe when people would say that. It's so ludicrously stupid.

Even Sumo Wrestlers "only" eat like 4000-5000 calories.

X2 for breakfast. That doesn't include my juice but I don't eat 4 pieces of bread so I figure it evens out.

And 150 calories for a can of soda with lunch and dinner (I don't drink soda, I drink tea). Just showing its not hard to pass 2000 calories for an average man. That doesn't include maybe a cupcake for dessert, a bag of pretzels for a snack. Maybe a pre workout shake. 2000 calories a day is for secretaries. I work hard, I need fuel

I know, everyone here is an athlete who would NEVER eat such filth like I posted.

Screenshot_2016-08-16-18-24-18-1.png Screenshot_2016-08-16-18-20-40-1.png Screenshot_2016-08-16-18-16-24-1.png

I once heard Phelps consumes like 13,000 calories a day! And the fact he still stays lean. That's the definition of a lean mean fat burning machine right there!

check this vid

Who the fuck is Michelle Philps.

JDS going that Minotauro route.

I once heard Phelps consumes like 13,000 calories a day! And the fact he still stays lean. That's the definition of a lean mean fat burning machine right there!

I also heard he ingests liquor drinks and does weed!

Back