JDS with Michael Phelps

Inverse

Ginger Belt
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
Incase you can't read the text "Even in size he doesn't want to lose?!?!"

I once heard Phelps consumes like 13,000 calories a day! And the fact he still stays lean. That's the definition of a lean mean fat burning machine right there!

I once heard Phelps consumes like 13,000 calories a day! And the fact he still stays lean. That's the definition of a lean mean fat burning machine right there!

13k, yeah? hahah

Phelps would out cardio sea-level Cain on his way to taking the HW strap with under a years worth of MMA training.

That may have just been during olympics seeing how his schedule was crazy trying to get 8 golds. WArm up, races, cool down.

nathans-hot-dog-cheapo-1_C.jpg

...strikes again.

That may have just been during olympics seeing how his schedule was crazy trying to get 8 golds. WArm up, races, cool down.

Nobody wants to take impromptu aqua-dumps on international TV, man.

One A and one F Level Athlete

Get Phelps some boxing gloves and hes HW champion in 3 months

That is bloody insane. That's more than a lot of strongmen and body builders!

yo I just got reminded of this video. It's an interesting watch regarding the science behind burning fat.

Last edited:
It's because he's in water so much and it constantly saps your body heat, you fucking couch surfers!

Back