JDS will beat Cain and will make it look easy.

When I say easy I'm not talking about JDS landing a single powerful punch like in the first fight. While it may very well happen, I believe JDS will stuff Cain's takedowns, frustrate him and put a Nelson/Carwin/Hunt like beating on him.

This is one of the reasons why I don't know if I'm going to play the JDS by KO/TKO line.

I like JDS a lot, but just feel like Cain is the better rounded fighter, JDS could KO Cain, but I think that's his only realistic shot at winning, if it goes to decision Cains got it imo...

ufc155_12_velasquez_vs_jds_036.jpg

ufc155_12_velasquez_vs_jds_030.jpg

20121228_gav_sv5_196.0_standard_352.0.jpg

1381278319000-USATSI-6888968.jpg

ufc155_12_velasquez_vs_jds_018-300x228.jpg

It's pointless posting pictures like this when we all know Cain was viciously KO'd. Now if they only had fought once and Cain won that would make sense but it just looks silly.

Despite the stats on who wins rubber matches, I still think JDS takes this, he just needs to not worry about the takedown too much to not commit on his punches.

Rhabdomyolosys? Did JDS say anything about that?

He didn't "say" anything about Rhabdomyolosys. It is a fact, he was diagnosed with it.

Unfortunately a lot of people are obsessed with the "honorable loser" attitude so when a fighter reveals a fact, backed by science, people still call it excuses.

i think cain will be more dominant then the last one

JDS' only way to win is early so you are prob right if he does win it will prob look easy.

If it becomes a battle. JDS will be checking back into the elephant man look alike contest.

When I say easy I'm not talking about JDS landing a single powerful punch like in the first fight. While it may very well happen, I believe JDS will stuff Cain's takedowns, frustrate him and put a Nelson/Carwin/Hunt like beating on him.

This is one of the reasons why I don't know if I'm going to play the JDS by KO/TKO line.

JDS is a 9/10 boxer and a 8/10 striker.

Cain is a 7/10 boxer and a 8/10 striker

(my opinion people)

When Cain pressures and goes for Takedowns, JDS's ability is greatly reduced.

He was so effing scared of getting taken down he was just hunting for the uppercut, all the while getting tagged with straights by Cain.

JDS 7/10 boxer and a 7/10 striker (with the threat of takedowns)

Add to the fact that JDS does awful when fighters pressure him, even slow plodding Hunt was able to tag him when he was pressuring him.

When JDS can establish distance, he will maul you, thus Cain has to fight on the outside (straights) or in the clinch, never at range. It was his mistake in the first fight, you don't want to trade hooks at mid range with JDS.

BUMP

where you at jds? where you at motherf*cker

at the hospital

Wow, JDS sure can take a punch. How does Cain fair against such shots? :D

Cain faired quiet well tonight actually

JDSs chin can surely take a punch or two or 300 of them, but glass forehead

:icon_lol:

Back