JDS will beat Cain and will make it look easy.

Baianada

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
During the first 3 minutes of their second fight JDS easily stuffed Cains takedowns and was lighting him up with jabs.You can see that Cain looks already very discouraged. JDS then suddenly gasses (rhabdomyolosys kicks in) and then Cain takes over.

This won't happen this time around and I see JDS taking his belt back.

Yes, I gamble and am laying some good money on Junior.

I hope so, man, but I don't expect it to be easy.

Oh, and put your flamesuit on.

I want JDS to win...

that being said, stop making stupid fucking threads

ufc155_12_velasquez_vs_jds_036.jpg

ufc155_12_velasquez_vs_jds_030.jpg

20121228_gav_sv5_196.0_standard_352.0.jpg

1381278319000-USATSI-6888968.jpg

ufc155_12_velasquez_vs_jds_018-300x228.jpg

Yeah, then the rhabdomyolysis "kicked in."

Speaking of things being kicked in, how's your brain functioning these days?

I think his conditioning looked bas in that fight too but ity's not like he gassed out of the blue, Cain was putting a lot of pressure on him. I am picking Junior to win though

All he has to do is touch Cain's chin, that's all he has to do, just that. Will he?

Kinda funny how both guys can (and have) beat each other and make it look easy.

I'd agree in the sense that if JDS does beat Cain he will make it look easy because he'll probably have to get it done within the first few minutes of the fight.

Once Cain is able to set his pace and implement his wrestling - even if JDS is stuffing TDs and/or scrambling back to his feet, the chance of a KO goes down dramatically.

I'm not trying to suggest that JDS is one dimensional because he is actually well rounded with extremely dangerous hands, but Cain's combination of endurance and wrestling as a HW is a serious weapon.

During the first 3 minutes of their second fight JDS easily stuffed Cains takedowns and was lighting him up with jabs.You can see that Cain looks already very discouraged. JDS then suddenly gasses (rhabdomyolosys kicks in) and then Cain takes over.

This won't happen this time around and I see JDS taking his belt back.

Yes, I gamble and am laying some good money on Junior.

I remember Cain winning the stand up even when he was getting his TDs stuffed

You're consistently delusional with your fight analyses and are hopelessly biased in favor of Brazilians. Cain was outstriking him from pillar to post in that fight.

you're dellusional if you think 'cain was discouraged. until JDS suddenly gasses' lol gtfo the guys nuts you sad prick.

post your bet slip. so i can laugh

This, post you betting slip TS. otherwise STFU with your complete bullshit explanation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back