JDS vs Miocic next please

Yeah I'd like to see this too, maybe on a Brasil card in a few months.

I know this may not be fair to the rankings, but I'd like to see JDS-Reem in september. Give miocic Browne

He broke his hand a month ago,he probably wont fight till the end of the year now,Miocic,Overeem,Barnett,Browne are all good choices

Id say do Browne or Barnett on the basis jds wont kill off a contender as they just lost,BUT damn if you miocic and you beat Jds you get a title shot or you should

He should make a name off someone else :D broken hands are a bitch.

Whoever he fights next should give him a title shot for sure. Sig

This Miocic, Overeem, Barnett, Browne quartett is good enough for any pairing.

Am I the only one who thinks Browne was exposed as a pretender during his last fight?

The guy is no good after the 1st round...

I don't think he's a pretender in terms of not being top 10 but he's just a glass cannon, if he can't finish you fast he falls apart. I think Barnett and Overeem would beat him in rematches.

I don't think he's a pretender in terms of not being top 10 but he's just a glass cannon, if he can't finish you fast he falls apart. I think Barnett and Overeem would beat him in rematches.

I agree with Overeem but Barnett is too old and slow for the top five

damn glass cannon would be perfect for browne if it wasnt for that alistair fight. maybe that rendered his cannons into glassw?

JDS needs to fight Maldonado, both are coming off of losses. Maldo by KO

I agree with Overeem but Barnett is too old and slow for the top five

I don't think Browne is top 5. He would fight at a slower pace and would realize he doesn't need to fight hard for a takedown right away, he would wear him down and beat Browne up.

I would like to see him fight someone a little below JDS like Browne but at the same time JDS doesn't have many opponents that he hasn't beaten already in the division.

ehhh, man, barnett looked VERY bad against browne. its hard to see him winning a rematch after that

Back