JDS training with Feitosa

komatose

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I don't know if JDS had time to learn the kyukshin side kick or "brazilian kick" how some people call. watching feitosa training he has been doing that for thousands of hours, some videos of him kicking the bag with bungie cables attached to the leg with the ankle bleeding. but i JDS can learn to do that same way i would say that's over for everyone. he will be set to trash Anderson Silva record and bitch slap jon jones like a japanese schoogirl. Feitosa has managed to kick pretty much every one of the biggest legends of k1, his weak point was his boxing, what is not jds problem. with those hands and Feitosa kicking i would put him above the spider. ill probably get flamed for such comment but if you seem feitosa fight you know that kick is almost impossible to defend. specially if you are worried about the fighter's hand

The "Brazilian Kick" in K1 is da sh*t, but in MMA, with wrestlers hungry for a leg to grab, it's a whole different story. But yes, it would be cool if JDS would master this technique.

Unfortunately no one outside of the K1 forum knows who Feitosa is.

I don't know if JDS had time to learn the kyukshin side kick or "brazilian kick" how some people call. watching feitosa training he has been doing that for thousands of hours, some videos of him kicking the bag with bungie cables attached to the leg with the ankle bleeding. but i JDS can learn to do that same way i would say that's over for everyone. he will be set to trash Anderson Silva record and bitch slap jon jones like a japanese schoogirl. Feitosa has managed to kick pretty much every one of the biggest legends of k1, his weak point was his boxing, what is not jds problem. with those hands and Feitosa kicking i would put him above the spider. ill probably get flamed for such comment but if you seem feitosa fight you know that kick is almost impossible to defend. specially if you are worried about the fighter's hand

It's not that it's impossible to defend but Feitosa being 6'5 with very long legs for a man his height and being very flexible made it very hard for them to block

Not to mention that kind of kicking is traditionnally not seen in kickboxing/MT styles where 90%+ of the kick consist of roundhouses/circular kicks

Every time I read his name I hear Schiavello's voice.

There should be mandatory kick boxing education for Sherdoggers.

I agree, unfortunately 80% of Sherdog is 14 years old so they were barely born when K1 had its most glorious years...

That remembers me a thread about JLB possibly competing in MMA where half of the Sherdoggers didn't know who he was he the other half thought it was John Bradwshaw Layfield from the WWE ...

I agree, unfortunately 80% of Sherdog is 14 years old so they were barely born when K1 had its most glorious years...

That remembers me a thread about JLB competing in MMA where half of the Sherdoggers didn't know who he was he the other half thought it was John Bradwshaw Layfield from the WWE ...

The videos where he was calling out Sylvia right?

Also Feitosa used it like more of a "jab" but this kick can be used as a "power kick"

Hey man I'm only 24. Young by a lot of the older posters standards and I never knew what K-1 was until I was about 19. But I did my research and watched as many old fights as I possibly could.

The videos where he was calling out Sylvia right?

Not a video but probably the interview where he said he wanted to steal Tim Sylvia's sunglasses or something like that lol

That thread was priceless , full of people (with some notorious trolls like Seano or Strike Hard ) claiming Big Tim would KO Lebanner standing while Jerome was still almost at his top at this time

Not a video but probably the interview where he said he wanted to steal Tim Sylvia's sunglasses or something like that lol

That thread was priceless , full of people (with some notorious trolls like Seano or Strike Hard ) claiming Big Tim would KO Lebanner standing while Jerome was still almost at his top at this time

He really was a beast back then.

found it

Hey man I'm only 24. Young by a lot of the older posters standards and I never knew what K-1 was until I was about 19. But I did my research and watched as many old fights as I possibly could.

That's what internet can do for us ^^

15 years ago it wasn't that easy but now like you said anyone can do his own researches.
Props to you for educating yourself more about combat sports !

You educated yourself. That is the antithesis of ignorance.

That's what internet can do for us ^^

15 years ago it wasn't that easy but now like you said anyone can do his own researches.
Props to you for educating yourself more about combat sports !

Thanks man. As a kid who didn't have cable growing up it even took a while to figure out what mma was. The Internet is a beautiful thing.

LOL Le Banner vs. Sylvia was the ugliest fight. Just rewatched it. They look like they're in slow motion and gassed after 3 minutes.

Sylvia took down Le Banner at will and the judge kept standing them up. Under UFC rules Sylvia would have pounded him into oblivion on the ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back