JDS Staredowns

RONDAbyARMBAR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone else think Santos uses the weigh ins to find his reach/range of his opponents since he always puts his fist next to his opponents chin?
Just a thought.

I liked how cain gave him a taste of his own medicine with the fist close to the face.

I'm sure he does it for intimidation factor. Even though that little piece of information probably comes in handy as well.

Also, this thread would be better with pics.

jds-cain_staredown_weigh_ins.0_standard_730.0.jpg

I liked how cain gave him a taste of his own medicine with the fist close to the face.

I did like that stare down. However, I wouldn't want to go punch for punch with JDS. It would look like Condit vs Hardy imo.

I think that might be a part of it. He didn't start doing it until I think the crocop fight.

Yep, some people have said that.

could be that he is measuring up getting a little more info abt his opponent before the fight

I'm sure he does it for intimidation factor. Even though that little piece of information probably comes in handy as well.

Also, this thread would be better with pics.

jds-cain_staredown_weigh_ins.0_standard_730.0.jpg

God I love when Rogan is more intense than the fighters. Cracks me the F up.:)

The best part of that stare down was Joe Rogan

I agree. I always make sure to watch Rogan. He always gets that perv face going on, investing all his emotion into the stare down

Me too. I wish his next opponent will get up in his face to negate the fist in face tactic.

Wouldnt be surprised to see overeem get all close in his face. Wow i really hope that fight happens if jds wins tonight. Ill be rooting for cain though.

Wouldnt be surprised to see overeem get all close in his face. Wow i really hope that fight happens if jds wins tonight. Ill be rooting for cain though.

Yeah someone tell AO to do that if that fight materalizes. I like both fighters (JDS/Cain) and after seeing Cain look like a fucking serial killer w/ Bigfoots blood all over him and pointing to JDS I know this fight will at least be more competitive w/ both fighters being in better physical health.

Back