JDS pretty much fully healed and all smiles again

Im just saying, its been a while since we had a good competitive Faber vs Cruz type of title fight

GSP/Condit was pretty good and the Henderson/Edgar fights were close but yeah I agree. Most title fights have been blow outs the last couple of years.

I haven't watched the fight with Cain yet, I was freaking blown away that JDS lost. I found it impossible to believe it was in a lop-sided beat down. Gonna have to see that fight right away to believe it.

I like how humans must strike a pose for photos.

"Check out my Coke and hotdogs!!!"
QQAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82vFy6JNkYt5BwBnHb8g8V7JwSEiNgis0bum9lGZticr34fmmrbe8RutpVOptyIALbxKGsJIBl5SJYMsdLyQ_TjbAJtU9VAtcv0TzDMk3DkZlObuR76Iq1U1Hw.jpg

he needs another 3 wins for me. that fight was totally one sided and embarrassing.

LOL @ 3 wins! Are you even serius? JDS had a 10 - fight winning streak before losing the title to Cain velasquez, 9 of those wins were in the UFC against the top of the HW division! He won the HW title against Cain Velasquez and defended it against Frank Mir and now after losing the title he needs 3 wins? :eek:

that's a cool nike hat.

and glad to see jds back to normal.

I like how humans must strike a pose for photos.

"Check out my Coke and hotdogs!!!"

lol...but have you ever seen photos where people don't, "pose"?

they all looked pissed-off.

The last two title fights have been total one-sided beatdowns.

I really dont like that.

I hope that really turns around in 2013 and we get some solid competitive title fights. I just cant stand to see a guy get beatdown in a title fight unless its Brock.

Sorry to break it to you but 2013 will be similar including your avatar make sure he brings it...

Good to see him looking normal again. I hope his next fight gets announced soon - looking forward to seeing who they match him up with.

" Hurry , I want to eat and I'm losing grip on my soda . "

Good to see him looking normal again. I hope his next fight gets announced soon - looking forward to seeing who they match him up with.

They'll probably announce it after Bigfoot/Overeem. If Overeem loses, they'll most likely do JDS/Cain 3. If Overeem wins, i'd like to see JDS/Barnett or JDS/Cormier next.

It looks like this photo was in the US JDS looks like he is eating something healthy and the US guy is downing hotdogs.:)

"US guy" - Standard Hot Dogs. JDS - Chicago Style Hot Dogs. I guess the tomatoes, relish and peppers make it healthier, in a way.

JDS loves his hot dogs.

Back