JDS pretty much fully healed and all smiles again

JDS got great attitude.

Can't wait for his next fight.

the way he's chomping down on them fast food, has he given up on that HW champ dream?

He is a mod, so I imagine he spends a fair amount of time on here.

BTW who is the post champion?

petey had a crap ton of post before becoming a mod. Actually was a often involved in controversial threads and highly opinionated....the perfect mod for SD.

Love ya Petey

Here's another off his twitter from today.

BASVBHtCAAAA9KS.jpg

@junior_cigano responding to his fan letters this afternoon! http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BASVBHtCAAAA9KS.jpg

petey had a crap ton of post before becoming a mod. Actually was a often involved in controversial threads and highly opinionated....the perfect mod for SD.

Love ya Petey

It takes something special to be able to fill the empty (mod) shoes of Positive Balance.

How much money are you gonna bet, since you have no doubt he will get the belt back?

You'll note my lack of any Vcash as proof of my sureness on the last fight. As far as real money, whatever i have lying around at the time.

Aww well bless his heart. Whats this mean that he'll win the rematch then? =/

Glad to see Junior in high spirits, and nice that he's finally having a bit of down time.

Good for him. :icon_chee

35,000 of them are just me saying "cool story bro".

Cool story bro ;)

I had to look at the pic twice, looked like Big John stood next to him.

His bruises may be on the mend but his beak still looks a little messed up.

Last edited:
Good to see him smiling. I Hope that i get to see him in a title fight again this year. S o many exciting fights can be made since he is not the champion anymore.

Back