JDS message to the fans

Are there really people dissing his English? Go learn Portuguese or better yet a second language assholes.

If JDS remembers to keep his hands raised in the third fight with Cain, he WILL have the upper hand!

War Junior!

I feel bad for whoever's unlucky enough to face him when he gets back

Trying to understand these new JDS haters and what they could possibly have against the guy...

Haha. I don't know how anyone hasn't mentioned his sense of humor yet. Or maybe I'm the only one who laughed.

Not a direct quote, but lol:

"Usually my hands hurt in all my fights. But this time it's my face that hurts. My hands are 100% right now. But not my face."

Trying to understand these new JDS haters and what they could possibly have against the guy...

See they were always there but couldnt say anything cause there was nothing to criticize. He was pretty much flawless until last Sat....then they come out in masses.

The Cain fans didnt talk, cause they new there was a very good chance he was getting KOd again. Now that Cain won, they come out in the masses.

Thats ok....let em talk all they want. Lets see when the 3rd fight comes....im not gonna hold anything back during that time.

Nice video, glad to see him in good spirits.

He and Cain are possibly the best two heavyweights yet in MMA history, and it's very easy to be a fan of them both. I really like the friendly rivalry they have going.

Thanks for giving us an awesome fight, JDS, and I can't wait to see you back!

See they were always there but couldnt say anything cause there was nothing to criticize. He was pretty much flawless until last Sat....then they come out in masses.

The Cain fans didnt talk, cause they new there was a very good chance he was getting KOd again. Now that Cain won, they come out in the masses.

Thats ok....let em talk all they want. Lets see when the 3rd fight comes....im not gonna hold anything back during that time.

I'm not sure if they are all Cain fans, actually a lot of Cain fans like Dos Santos and vice versa. I was going for Dos Santos but I'm a fan of both so I was happy for Cain but upset for Dos Santos.

I think some of the haters are Overeem fans also and some are just cowardly posters or trolls. They shouldn't be taken too seriously.

JDS will be back and better than ever. This is how you take a loss; with grace. He'll be back!

JDS is such a nice and humble dude, not sure how can anyone hate on this man.

Even when defeat was virtually certain, even after taking a nasty beating for 15 straight minutes, even with his face a bloody swollen mess, Cigano was still fighting back to his feet and trying to win through the championship rounds. The man has the heart of a lion, and has been supremely classy in defeat.

He'll be back stronger. Count on it.

As I said in another thread, I have nothing against JDS, just against the idiots who didn't give Velasquez a chance? Were you one of those?

jds_zps9349410e.jpg

I want you to go and make a video of what he said in flawless Portuguese .

And I want you to stop eating at Quiznos.
But seriously, why do people see it so hard to hate this guy. I have a couple of reasons why, He makes Jon Jones Seem tame. The guy thinks he's a MMA killer. Like he's a legitimate boxer or something.forget jr.

Back