JDS message to the fans

how could people boo this guy? hes one of the most likable fighters in the sport...

Comments like these are why some people boo him, the cliche of the most likable and how can people not like the guy may be the reason.

He is a decent guy but some folks go a bit far with the adulation, its nauseating.

Its nice to see that he is doing better

Comments like these are why some people boo him, the cliche of the most likable and how can people not like the guy may be the reason.

He is a good guy some folks go a bit far with the adulation, its nauseating.

He said Dos Santos is one of the most likeable fighters which is true.

i'm not a huge JDS fan, but his soothing demeanor out of the cage and knowing what to say never fails to amaze me...he had nothing to apologize for honestly

He is a decent guy but some folks go a bit far with the adulation, its nauseating.

Like most things in excess, adulation in excess stinks. I'm a Velasquez fan, but for example, I don't like how Rogan exaggerates so much when talking about Velasquez.

I don't pay too much attention when people boo. Lesnar was booed, Fran Mir was booed after the JDS fight, and I'm sure there are a lot of other examples.
People are not gonna change.

I was rooting for Cain Velasquez but JDS is a classy guy. He will be back better than ever.

JDS will be back. Part 3 will happen. I think Junior wins TKO round 1 now that he knows Cain is going to go absolutely nuts in the first round... so will he.

Junior will get him next time. Can't wait to see how awesome he does when he returns.

Nice. Glad to see he's not bummed or down. A lot of fighters would have their soul stolen after a fight like that.

JDS is the man.

Can't wait for the third, fourth and fifth fights with Cain.

Cant wait for JDS to get back on track.

Cain for 5 rounds hit him with everything he had and couldnt put away the walking zombie and the worse JDS we have ever seen.

Now.....were gonna see him better.......viscous and ready to take soemones head off.

Hold on to your belt Cain......cause its only one uppercut or big over hand right (brings back memories) from being back around Cigano

Unless THE REEM gets involved. Then Cigano will have to take it from him

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...no shit

Pure class.

His demeanor reminds me a lot of Fedor... like a more cheerful, less jiggly, equally humble Fedor. How the hell do you boo that?

Classy in defeat. He'll come back for that gold.

I said it before, I'll say it again.

JDS vs. Fat Country, then rematch with Cain!!

His face got a little swallow.

I have never regretted rooting for this man. He's everything in a fighter that I want to see.

Back