JDS making a move to LHW?

Junior-Dos-Santos.jpg

JDS's body transformation is absolutely insane! Guy has lost so much mass and is looking leannnnn, so I'm wondering if this an indication that he is thinking about fighting at 205?

If this is indeed his objective, then I think he can actually make a serious run. JDS would no doubt kill the likes of Glover, Smith and Anderson, and prob would beat the other top guys too minus Jones.

But, if he is thinking about remaining at HW, then I'm not sure losing this much mass is actually a good idea. Surely it would take away from his power, and also his ability to take a shot? I know he is fighting Jairzinho, but maybe he is thinking in the near future.

JDS is looking like "Senior Dos Santos."

I don't think he could ever make 205, but boy if he did, I'd root for him

Junior-Dos-Santos.jpg

JDS's body transformation is absolutely insane! Guy has lost so much mass and is looking leannnnn, so I'm wondering if this an indication that he is thinking about fighting at 205?

If this is indeed his objective, then I think he can actually make a serious run. JDS would no doubt kill the likes of Glover, Smith and Anderson, and prob would beat the other top guys too minus Jones.

But, if he is thinking about remaining at HW, then I'm not sure losing this much mass is actually a good idea. Surely it would take away from his power, and also his ability to take a shot? I know he is fighting Jairzinho, but maybe he is thinking in the near future.

Ugly <{CMPALM}>

I mean he might as well go for it. What else does he really have to lose at this point in his career?

Pretty sure he said he wanted to go to 205.

It will be interesting to see how much he weights for his next fight. If he is in the low 230s I would say it's possible he moves down.

Young JDS vs. Ngannou would be a great fight.

Ngannou would always have been a tough match up for Junior though. Dude has a granite chin, and Stipe basically exhausted himself controlling him for the duration of their fight.
Yh, Ngannous chin is absolute granite. I'm a huge JDS fan, but I would favour prime Francis vs prime JDS.

It took years but when you are a small framed dude who put on a bunch of muscle by using chemistry and go off and don't train or eat like a big dude the size will eventually go.

LHW needs a contender as much as flyweight. I hope JDS, does move down and gets a big win. However unlikely this scenario may be.

As a comparison this is JDS at 240lbs.
junior-dos-santos-ufc-on-fox-131.jpg

And now:

I'd say he's about 225lbs.

I would say he isn't going to make 205 like TS thinks, no matter what.

This picture is 3 days old, guesting 230ish
upload_2020-8-4_19-32-47.png

JDS is fast, thats one of his best attributes so if he went down to LHW I think he would do ok, not champ, but I think it wouldn't be the worst move in the world

The first JDS fight i saw was vs Crocop and i was suprised at how much bigger he was than Mirko. Cigano is a big mofo

Back