JDS making a move to LHW?

beroisimo**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Junior-Dos-Santos.jpg

JDS's body transformation is absolutely insane! Guy has lost so much mass and is looking leannnnn, so I'm wondering if this an indication that he is thinking about fighting at 205?

If this is indeed his objective, then I think he can actually make a serious run. JDS would no doubt kill the likes of Glover, Smith and Anderson, and prob would beat the other top guys too minus Jones.

But, if he is thinking about remaining at HW, then I'm not sure losing this much mass is actually a good idea. Surely it would take away from his power, and also his ability to take a shot? I know he is fighting Jairzinho, but maybe he is thinking in the near future.

this bothers me to look at.

uncanny valley.

Not sure if it's his neck that's long or his head that's too big compared to his body but something doesn't seem right.

JDS in his prime was so good, a bit sad that he now is like 50% of the fighter he was. A prime JDS would be HW champ today i think.

He could probably get some wins at LHW but some losses as well wouldnt surprise me.

Reactions: Ruv
JDS in his prime was so good, a bit sad that he now is like 50% of the fighter he was. A prime JDS would be HW champ today i think.

He could probably get some wins at LHW but some losses as well wouldnt surprise me.

NGannou KO's any version of JDS.

I mean he could, he have a punchers chance but i would definetaly bet on a prime JDS

I really doubt that.

Young JDS vs. Ngannou would be a great fight.

Ngannou would always have been a tough match up for Junior though. Dude has a granite chin, and Stipe basically exhausted himself controlling him for the duration of their fight.

Prime JDS would be a nightmare matchup for Jones

Why do you think so? JDS has a 7 inch reach disadvantage and has never been much of a kicker (Hunt may disagree of course).

Clearly JDS has much better boxing and excellent TDD but Jones could keep him at range, poke eyes and kick his knee.

Why do you think so? JDS has a 7 inch reach disadvantage and has never been much of a kicker (Hunt may disagree of course).

Clearly JDS has much better boxing and excellent TDD but Jones could keep him at range, poke eyes and kick his knee.
Or maybe Jones can press him up against the cage since JDS is helpess like a fish outta water when backed into the cage.

dont know about lhw but JDS should grow some beard
some of us got huge head and beard is failsafe

529216950.jpg.jpg

He would be a massive LHW. JDS is a big guy. Even slimmed he is probably still weighing about 230 with not much fat.

Back