JDS is every housewife's dream

Tell me more about what you like in men. Needs to have hair, right? The fucked up ear can stay?
*What I wish to have as a man*, great hairline like Overeem's, hell YES, cauliflower ears can stay because it can be fixed fairly easily. You can fix a receding hairline but you have to start pretending that your penis still works.

Hairline = confidence, a fighter without/lack of confidence = ?

The littlest thing that some of us think are unimportant can actually have some effect on us one way or another. it is what it is.

*What I wish to have as a man*, great hairline like Overeem's, hell YES, cauliflower ears can stay because it can be fixed fairly easily. You can fix a receding hairline but you have to start pretending that your penis still works.

Hairline = confidence, a fighter without/lack of confidence = ?

The littlest thing that some of us think are unimportant can actually have some effect on us one way or another. it is what it is.

I highly doubt a 6"4, 240 pound of lean muscle world class fighter that probably has a few nice million in the banks lacks any sort of confidence because he's bald. Some men definitely would, but i doubt this is the case. And the hairline is usually a bigger problem for those who suffer from it, and men who look at it than for women. Now, JDS has never been a good looking guy, so to him it probably matters even less, because it doesn't change much.

Back