JDS is every housewife's dream

HSM1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hes tall. Hes ruggedly handsome. He has a amazing, exotic accent. He is very articulate and colorful, but also mature and kind,. An excellent father. Very Brave. He's built like a fucking superhero.
Has amazing style, even when wearing a ufc sweater on the ESPN aftershow with Karen Grant and Bisping, he leaves it a bit unzipped as he would a dress shirt in the hot climate of Brasilia, with his freshly, smooth muscular bare white chest peaking out.
But.... He also Knocks the FUCK out of REALLY scary monsters. The dude is a beast. Just became a fan. Looked surprisingly worlds better than his last 2 tuneup fights. Hes BACK baby!
I honestly thought he would get KO'd or win on decision

ops bussy is throbbing at the thought of receiving jds

0dg2FcC.jpg

he has no hair on his head

abi8ua.jpg

Without money

With money
ZZuvaTp.jpg

ITT housewives dream of guys who will leave them as soon as they find success.

Any man that has a clean shave and no tattoos is good in my book. Unlike these other barbarian scum...

If they have two option, JDS and Stipe, we all know the housewife will choose Stipe over JDS. The hairline is very important, bro.
It's true. JDS's accessory game is weak as well. He probably need some scarves like Couture.

He's bald. And you're just now becoming a fan?
His last wife looked like Bigfoot Silva in a blonde wig

If by every housewife's dream you mean OP's dream man, then I agree with this thread.

Back