JDS: I will KO Cain in the 2nd or 3rd

This post has some validity. What people forget when talking about fighters like Frank Mir, Randy Couture, etc., is these guys get a great deal of credit for beating UFC flashes in pans. Remember when Brock Lesnar was "UFC HW CHAMPION" and considered the best in the world for beating.. Frank Mir and Randy Couture basically (and Carwin, but look at where those 3 guys are now).

His post actually has absolutely no validity. And he is a Troll FYI.

Defeating HH,Randy,Mir,Carwin consecutively while defending the belt twice and finishing all but one of them is extremely impressive.

Randy retired while remaining competitive with top tier competition.

Carwin is 0-1 since almost seizing the UFC HW title(his loss was a UD to current champ JDS) and has been plagued by injuries.

And Mir is still relevant in the top 10 of the division. Coming off a title shot.

I think he will trash cain in the 1st. cain's over rated. he beat a wwf wrassler to win his title. Don't count for much because brock was never any good.

Have you actually ever seen Brock wrestler properly? He's one of the best wrestlers on the entire planet, he just started MMA too late to be at his best and he had a career threatening illness.

this 2nd fight will be a tougher one but i believe jds ko's cain in the 2nd rnd

I think that if Cain manages to reach the 3rd round of this fight without being too much damaged, his chances will begin to increase.

Cain's cardio >>> JDS' cardio.

Junior should really finish Cain within the first 2 rounds. Do not play with him like you played with Mir!!

I agree with this. I also wonder how JDS' cardio will hold up if the fight will mainly be a ground fight. Especially if he's going to be on his back defending. Junior's cardio is good, but fighting on the ground is a lot more demanding cardio-wise. We all know that Cain can keep going there, but not so much JDS yet.

I think he will trash cain in the 1st. cain's over rated. he beat a wwf wrassler to win his title. Don't count for much because brock was never any good.

I slightly agree, cain got uberhyped for beating lesnar for the title.

Sure he beat big nog but he also showed he is very hittable in the kongo fight.

Have you actually ever seen Brock wrestler properly? He's one of the best wrestlers on the entire planet, he just started MMA too late to be at his best and he had a career threatening illness.

I think Lesnar gets way too much hate considering what he was able to accomplish, but saying he's one of the best wreatlers on the planet is going a little too far.

Back