JDS? How it goes from now on?...

JDS can take his belt back, and it's as easy as remembering to put up his guard. Just look at Kongo vs. Cain. I consider Overeem a bigger problem for JDS.

BUT... no one can tell what's going on in JDS' mind right now. If he recovers mentally, he can take the belt back. And there's also the question of the chin that, once cracked, may never be de same. We'll have to see.

I didnt mean it like most of u think, I meant that can he mentaly bounce back to wreck everybody or did the beating he took put some fear in him??

I didnt mean it like most of u think, I meant that can he mentaly bounce back to wreck everybody or did the beating he took put some fear in him??

We are not psychologists, dude.

Cain, JDS and Reem will be the top dogs of the UFC HW division for a long time imo (and Cormier if he doesn't drop to LHW). JDS' loss to Cain doesn't take anything away from what he's done up until that.

He could be better than this... he has real chances of taking back the belt. Rashad is a good fighter but now he is far from the belt, and he has less chances do beat Bones than JDS has to beat Cain...

Nobody is beating Jon Jones at LHW. Rashad is top 3.

The man has destroyed everyone he faced including the current champ. I think he will be fine and will get that rematch after a few fights.
True statement. It's very plausible that the belt changes hands between the top 5 over and over again.

It only takes him one punch to win a fight. He will definitely get another title shot and considering his age probably wear the belt again.

Will JDS fade away from now on or will he fight hes way back to being the champ???

I have the feeling that hes going to lose couple of fights next and then just be the Rashad Evans of heavyweights. And by Rashad evans i mean he is great fighter but not champ material anymore... Not bashing.... What do you think???

hope he comes back like Cain did go away get better in every way smash f%&k out of a couple more guys and then line up biggest HW fight in UFC history..

Can see there being a Cain vs Dos Santos XII thoigh...

Cain got his belt back, JDS will get his back. Epic.

Will JDS fade away from now on or will he fight hes way back to being the champ???

I have the feeling that hes going to lose couple of fights next and then just be the Rashad Evans of heavyweights. And by Rashad evans i mean he is great fighter but not champ material anymore... Not bashing.... What do you think???

Remind me when Shad defended the belt.

Also JDS beat Cain, not Griffin for the belt and along the way JDS murdered all the best HWs in UFC history on the way, not Bisping, Ortiz, Salmon, Bonnar and Lambert. Liddell was Rashad's best win.

Back