JDS has too much bulky non-functional muscle now

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
JDS and Cro Cop were so fast, trim, and full of functional muscle when they were younger. When Cro Cop got older, he put all kinds of bodybuilder muscle and slowed down. He became kind of muscle bound. I see the same problem in JDS.

He used to be slim and so fast. Now he's this big bulky guy that has all this beach muscle. It's totally non-functional. He's actually muscle bound enough that he's less powerful than he was when he had all kinds of lean muscle.

I'd rather talk about how the card is awful

Post USDA jds looks deflated to me. He doesn't look bulked at all.

This isn't a dig btw. I love jds but I'm just speaking the truth.

Mind posting before and after pictures? I don't recall either Cro Cop nor JDS ever being lean in their primes.

Post USDA jds looks deflated to me. He doesn't look bulked at all.

This isn't a dig btw. I love jds but I'm just speaking the truth.
Keep speaking truth Wizzlebiz. The world needs more truth and I'm in your corner.

I'd rather talk about how the card is awful

It's a fight night and has:

JDS vs. Blaydes
RDA vs. Chiesa
Arnold Allen vs. Nik Lentz
Sara McMann vs. Lisa Landsberg

That's pretty decent.

Mind posting before and after pictures? I don't recall either Cro Cop nor JDS ever being lean in their primes.
2002 crocop, first fight with wand, sakuraba,
K1 1996 crocop against le banner, great fight btw

It's a fight night and has:

JDS vs. Blaydes
RDA vs. Chiesa
Arnold Allen vs. Nik Lentz
Sara McMann vs. Lisa Landsberg

That's pretty decent.

Better than UFC 246

@Wizzlebiz is right. He looks soft. He clearly uses less gear than before, or non at all - we'll never know. But he is affected by USADA for sure.
If I was in his place I would try to lower my bodymass, will aim at weight below 240, somewhere in the high 230s. This is to make me faster, and better my cardio.

Cigano was an OK boxer for the HW division, but let's not forget that in his prime his speed was something that nobody could match. He has fairly predictable combos and not all that fancy footwork. What separated him from the rest was his quickness. Quick hands AND feet also. And an A+ cardio (for the division) to sustain that speed in the later rounds.

I would like to hear an opinion on this? Would lowering his bodymass be a viable move?

JDS and Cro Cop were so fast, trim, and full of functional muscle when they were younger. When Cro Cop got older, he put all kinds of bodybuilder muscle and slowed down. He became kind of muscle bound. I see the same problem in JDS.

He used to be slim and so fast. Now he's this big bulky guy that has all this beach muscle. It's totally non-functional. He's actually muscle bound enough that he's less powerful than he was when he had all kinds of lean muscle.
He looks like he has less muscle and more fat nowadays, not really sure what you're talking about. Lol bodybuilder muscle, bulky muscle, lean muscle. Wtf are you even talking about? I don't think you understand how the human body works my friend.

What the hell is "nonfunctional" muscle?

Every muscle has a purpose.

Junior was always looking like a bodybuilder and shit, if anything he looks soft and deflated these days.

It's true. This is JDS now:

images

Back