JDS got 260 000 against Stipe and he says he's a poor guy??

do you mean $40-$50K a year? that's about right, $40-$50 per hour is not close.

FDNY firemen are good for around 75k a year, then if you factor in overtime its roughly $40 and hour at the low end of the totem pole.

and theyre considered "overpaid".......lmfao

That's only a little over 1million in the last 2ish years. After tax and expenses that's only like 200k or something. But for real its like nick saying he's broke immediately after the GSP fight where he easily made over a million.

'that's only like 200k or something'. Wut?

This why I hate this site. You make thread about him one mth later when said that "dec.9th" 4 days before his fight before he got paid for that fight. He was out for long time!! Dumb fucks that don't look at dates when someone says something in the pass to make a thread like he said that last week!

This why I hate this site. You make thread about him one mth later when said that "dec.9th" 4 days before his fight before he got paid for that fight. He was out for long time!! Dumb fucks that don't look at dates when someone says something in the pass to make a thread like he said that last week!!

This why I hate this site. You make thread about him one mth later when said that "dec.9th" 4 days before his fight before he got paid for that fight. He was out for long time!! Dumb fucks that don't look at dates when someone says something in the pass to make a thread like he said that last week!!!

This why I hate this site. You make thread about him one mth later when said that "dec.9th" 4 days before his fight before he got paid for that fight. He was out for long time!! Dumb fucks that don't look at dates when someone says something in the pass to make a thread like he said that last week!

I'd restrain from calling others "dumb fucks"

Honestly most of the posts in this thread reeks of Bitterness at being poor. " I make 10% of what they make, so they shouldn't be complaining"

:rolleyes:

That's not what this is about, and I'm sorry you feel that way. This is about somebody not being grateful for what he has, and making an ignorant statement because of that.

Maybe wounded warrior can include him in their distributions of donations. We all know how good maimed and disabled Veterans are treated in America

Please band me or get a mod band me " I won't lose one bit of sleep" for calling a dumb fuck a dumb fuck when they are

Band you? Please god I hope you're just trolling and really aren't that stupid

Try to make it through the very first sentence of my post before responding. It would have saved you some time since I said:

"I don't think too many would argue that or that he probably deserves to be paid more"
Yeah, if you had stopped at that one sentence you'd have been doing just fine.

You don't know a lot of things so shut up. You immediately think that he is some whiny idiot that wastes all his money in BS and wants to be paid 3 million dollars per fight.

1) Taxes take a lot of money.

2) Training camps of such a high level are not cheap at all. He has to pay his trainers and his sparring partners.
Also, he has to pay for the plane tickets of his cornermen (And I don't know if also their hotel room)

3) An athlete of that level needs a good diet and a lot of supplements.
Food and specially supplements, are not cheap at all.

4) You have never thought of the possibility that he may also spend a lot of money on members of his family?

5) 14 months without any income really sucks. I definitely prefer to get 20,000 every month rather than getting 260,000 and then not getting anything else during 14 months.

That's his fault. When Shogun made Pride money he bought apartments so other people can rent it out. You don't hear Shogun complaining about his pay.

They should invest their money. If they are injured for a long time they have something to fall back to.

He also got divorced. There goes half. And shes also his manager, so I'm sure she takes a good chunk from each fight

Back